Gulaal

Gulaal's question to Kesar

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe I should leave this topic for tomorrow for when the scene actually airs but I had to talk about the questions she posed to Kesar. Though she may not realize it herself, she actually asked him 'Are you jealous?' (That she gave importance to Dushyant) or 'Are you possessive about me?' (That she IS exclusive to him ...even her opinions. How dare she go against him! ). What is it that is bothering him so much? From his expression, it did seem like bells were ringing. 

I know some wonder why Kesar just doesn't come out with it and just ask her why she protected Dushyant. The answer to that would be Gulaal herself. Just in case his fear does turn out to be true and there is something going on between her and D then that would be it. He would lose the woman he loves the more than anyone else. He's so insecure about losing her that he can't confront her and when he does lash out at her, he doesn't get it right because he knows he cannot hate this woman no matter how hard he tries.

What's his taqleef? Gulaal. Whats the solution? Gulaal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 the day kesar realize  his feeling ...he will cool down as he will found all his answer y he cant hate gulaal  he is confortable with his feelings !    but what will happen to gulaal i am more curious  to see  gulaal's  reaction wen she  come to know that kesar loves her madly😉 Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These two actors burn up the screen with their portrayals of the characters...Kesar has begun to confront his feelings...the question is now what will happen to Gulaal when he starts to woo her in earnest?
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx, tht was a very good and explains exactly wht kesar is going through! i cnt wait to watch tommorows epi! 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think its hard for Kesar to do what ppl want him to do like why doesnt he just ask,,,,,,,,, coz its not that simple - well in how i see it

Kesar cant even bring himself to even ask and tell her what is bothering him and what has bothered him in the last 10 yrs, its so different knowing something and wanting the answers and the also blurting it out isnt it, its something i feel he cant even ask or get out of his mouth

He has suppressed alot of his pain and hurt over the years to even talk about it (despite that he still had Gulaal centered around him, not once he had forget her and despite wanting to hate her and all that - he couldnt do it (now if thats isnt unconditional love then i dont know what is, his love outweighed his hate that he wanted on her), he will have to breakdown completely and thats one of the things Kesar hasnt done coz i think he knows (or its natural reaction) that if he breaks down, he wont be able to stop himself and completely shatter - his anger is his weakness but also his cover up to his pain and hurt

Like you say Gulaal is his everything, she is the only one who can hurt him deeply and then only one who can heal him, and is the balm to his wound

Maybe in a way she did indirectly ask 'Are you jealous - what exactly is your problem' which is the actual question posing here, esp as we want Kesar to figure out what exactly is the problem (- i think he needed a someone to say it aloud to him and then him to think about it and dwell on it), as Gulaal mentioned two of them, her taking D's name or she didnt do what he wanted...  i am gonna say both but more so D (only coz the flashbacks were echoing in him about what Durgesh said years ago and fury emotion he had), the only reason i find she even said 'that she didnt do what he wanted' was coz he was telling her twice that he wanted her to be the head, and that she does things that he wishes she wouldnt do kinda like what compels her to do the things he doesnt wish her to do... 

Also if i look back - both those reasons ended with D being the answer, he asked her 'her wajahh' her reason and 'also majboor' meaning helpless,  for why she did what she did kinda what compels her to do it and what he didnt want her to do, obviously saying D's name,  and then also putting forward D's name as the head

Also maybe she has has  picked up that Kesar doesnt want D anywhere near it - i am wondering whether she sees how Kesar is around D and so on

Anyways the episode will shed some light on it lol 😊
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ lennie
GULAAL has started to notice KESAR more seriously nowadays. She needs to see his anguish with D .