Pratigya

proud of pratigya

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
today i just love all the expressions of pratigya.The way she express her emotion to krishna on the dinning table that is mind blowing.she is improve her character day by day.I see her  innocense very closly today.luv u pooja.Keep rocking with ur good work.what do u think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...Pooja's expressions in the Kriya scene was exceptionally good!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..infact both of them did a brilliant job...I loved Prats using Krishna's language to pacify him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I agree...Pooja's expressions in the Kriya scene was exceptionally good!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..infact both of them did a brilliant job...I loved Prats using Krishna's language to pacify him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yah sis. pata hain sis aaj to maine pehli bar kriya scene me krish ki taraf dekhi nahi.pooja rocks today😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

yah sis. pata hain sis aaj to maine pehli bar kriya scene me krish ki taraf dekhi nahi.pooja rocks today😊

I won't be surprised...She was too good...cvs need to show such scenes of Pratigya...rather than always rigid ones..πŸ˜ƒ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I won't be surprised...She was too good...cvs need to show such scenes of Pratigya...rather than always rigid ones..πŸ˜ƒ

true sis
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
agree with u today i just love pooja expressions it was 2 good..
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree...Pooja's expressions in the Kriya scene was exceptionally good!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..infact both of them did a brilliant job...I loved Prats using Krishna's language to pacify him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒyah sis. pata hain sis aaj to maine pehli bar kriya scene me krish ki taraf dekhi nahi.pooja rocks today😊

I won't be surprised...She was too good...cvs need to show such scenes of Pratigya...rather than always rigid ones..πŸ˜ƒCompletely agree with above posts. pooja was too good. ya when she speaks krishna;s dialogue it comes out well. last time also she did when krishna was getting ready to take her out for lunch. even he was surprised by that. ya cv's have to show more of this side of prats poojie u r right. i think the naughty,witty, playful prats suits pooja more. she brings out more to that since she is also like that bubbbly in real life.

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

agree...Pooja's expressions in the Kriya scene was exceptionally good!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..infact both of them did a brilliant job...I loved Prats using Krishna's language to pacify him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒyah sis. pata hain sis aaj to maine pehli bar kriya scene me krish ki taraf dekhi nahi.pooja rocks today😊

I won't be surprised...She was too good...cvs need to show such scenes of Pratigya...rather than always rigid ones..πŸ˜ƒCompletely agree with above posts. pooja was too good. ya when she speaks krishna;s dialogue it comes out well. last time also she did when krishna was getting ready to take her out for lunch. even he was surprised by that. ya cv's have to show more of this side of prats poojie u r right. i think the naughty,witty, playful prats suits pooja more. she brings out more to that since she is also like that bubbbly in real life.

well said laks. i just loved pooja's smile.it's too good na.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a really cute scene, considering how upset K was, she did a great job, we should have more scenes like this, it suited PG, and lightened the mood of the epi.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I thoroughly enjoy the moments in which she imitates krishna...it's a pity gd acted as the kheer mein hadi...and broke off the lovely moment.