India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I feel like crying :(

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I m feeling really low that Geet is taking this turn...the things they are showing these days are reducing my addiction to Geet (which could be a good thing according to my husband ha ha). I am feeling so sad that the USP of the show was "Maan-Geet chemistry" and now for one scene with them together we have to wait entire week at times.

The storyline which had a message and a hope for girls in those kind of situations is turning into an unimaginable soap story where all good and bad is forgottenAngry. Really can't see this.

It has been days since I have seen an entire episode..i just catch up on updates and see if there are Maaneet scenes then I will see them. Although I know Sameer is a good actor and everything but cannot stand the fact that he is "DEV"Angry

they could have shown the same storyline with VICKY may be (who is I think totally forgotten by everyone except us fans)

Also there was an article about some Maneet news which will make fans happy...what will it be...Geet getting pregnant after one time thing (AGAIN) and no intimate scene for another year due to pregnancy LOL

Sorry for venting out. But it is after a long time I am posting something on the forum as these days I don't feel like even bashingCry. Please "like" or "comment" if you agree with me

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonivisheshsFelixFeliciskdg129Dilsay_RashmiRenu13luv_DDEchoesofpassionMaya_P-pixie-utopia88

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I am sick of this crap being thrown at us..I am 1 cm away from quitting this show that i was once addicted to..I will cont to watch old episodes always but I am quitting the show now..there is no logic anymore..everyone has gone bonkers..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsay

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Same here!! I feel so sad seeing this show go down the tubes like this!!  Cry

I hope a miracle happens and this show gets better!! Cry

GURTI AND THE FANS DESERVE BETTER THAN WHAT THE PH/NEW CVS/STARONE ARE GIVING US!
! Angry

DEV needs to be given
less or no screen time!!
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshsRenu13

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
nw almost everyone of us doing the same thing...reading the updates...becoz there is nothing 2 see...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top