Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Article-Viren's past love makes a comeback Sandhya

Kinnykinshuk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Viren's past love makes a comeback Sandhya ?

Viren (KinshukMahajan) will have a new entry in his life.. His past comes back and he is in a delima.If sources are to be believed Sulagna Panigrahi who was last seen in Bidaaii will make a comeback in Chand Chupa Badel Main opposite Kinshuk as Sandhya.

We tried to contact Kinshuk Mahajan but he was unavailable. When contacted Sulagna she said she cannot revel anything. Please wait for the episodes.

If this news is true then with the drift Viren and Niveditha are going through , maybe Kinshuk will see some companion to make way into his life and cause him to change his character and reunite where they left of.

All this mystery will be relieved in the coming episode of Chand Chupa Badel Main. Keep watching the show at 2:30 pm on Starplus. Looks like interesting twist will get the viewers hooked on the show.

Entertainment News Indian Small screen May19th 2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will this happen then Niveditha and viren may part ways 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What?! where did u find this article? Aur kya kya hone wala hai????
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m sure sandhya's character is becozzz 2 snap Nivi n makeher realize Viren's importence . n nothng else . NIVREN r forever .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know may be the news of that day was true lets see what will happen now.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

I m sure sandhya's character is becozzz 2 snap Nivi n makeher realize Viren's importence . n nothng else . NIVREN r forever .

I guess it is.. lets see
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

agree with you dear...NivRen separation just can't happen
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be she will be brought by CC to separate Nivren and then Virne will realise all this and not allow this to happen he will never leave Nivi after he gets to know the truth and this way CC will be exposed,
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no, Viren loves nivi a lot then how come his past love come back.  If he has past love why he didn't reveal to nivi, hope it will bring closeness to nivren. I don't want to see nivi crying again... 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
no... dis cant happen😭
i wont be able to stand nivren seperation😒 

hate the script writer of the show😡
neharocks007 thumbnail
Could you please post the link to the article?