How many D3 viewers are ex DMG viewers? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I was a DMG viewer but i'm watching this show mostly for Amar-Shakti and Dance :)
I was a DMG viewer bt am watching D3  for Amar and shakti. Both have awesome chemistry and secondly for dance.
I'm coincidently a DMG viewer (more of season 2 than 1 but stopped watching after the same AR track started in S2 too). I didn't know it was from the same team of CVs. Even though i had my doubts after the fire-escape scene. Blowing hair, slow battling of eyelashes and then fire-escape, it had to be them behind all this!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
i watch d3 bcz of d dance..
used to watch dmg until kasu
I enjoyed watching season one of DMG afterwards only when Karan returns but this shows actors caught my eyes and their chemistry.
I used to be a HUGE fan of DMG back in the early days .. before it started resembling EKta Kapoor's soaps ... But Im watchin D3 .. well it happned cuz I noticed someones Siggy with Kriya and Reyansh ahhahaha and googled for the show .. and Im defininetly watching cuz of Amar and Shakti .. had I known this was from the makers of DMG, id have never watched it .. so its a good thing I didnt know ! LOVING THE SHOW !😳
i loved DMG frm beginin 2 end cuz of armaan nd i was a DMG  fan nd stil am cuz i stil watch repeat episodes...
i jus love watchin dis show cuz of DANCE...
nd found out its de writer of DMG sooo am luvin it...
nd luv amar-shakti jodi...
:D xx
DMG ws like on n off for me, i wtch dis show mainly bcoz of dance😳
I was a dmg viewer. I still love and watch DMG bcoz of armaan, and loved it with shilpa as riddhima . But loved the show from the start to end, even though it became very Rona-dhona type, but it is still close to my heart.Wanted to see the new consept of cinevistas, and I'm liking it. Love all the hate and love, and offcourse the dance. Iam watching this show bcoz I miss DMG, and iam liking it soo far. Always liked shakti and amar as partners in DID, but know I can watch more of them together. Edited by Theking21 - 12 years ago
It's a combination of reasons for me.. 

DMG is one of my all-time fav shows and I was extremely sad when it ended.. so when I heard of D3 coming from the same creators, I had that ray of hope... and then.. when I found out AMAR was going to be in it.. that sealed the deal for me πŸ˜ and to top it off.. it's about dance.. which is my #1 passion... so it's like killing 3 birds with 1 stone πŸ˜‰ Best of all worlds! 

So far, the show has been pretty good and very entertaining, but there is still a whole bunch of room for improvement.. so I am awaiting that day when the story is more connective. πŸ˜Š