too much struggle

snowy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi
everybody wants atleast one free and fair atmoshphere ..every time too much struggle and sadness which is not at all easy to take...that why they are loosing viewers...Manav is a very good and helpfull person last one year he is always ditched and humilated ...at least one success will bring this serial popular...this my view point😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They think showing leads mahaan and suffering to the point of being Fatichar audiance will love this show..

But viewers are so tired of all unrealistic and unbelievable tracks..

What makes sense to u and MOI does not make sense to Kekta or her airhead writers..
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, theres a limit to the suffering we can watch the leads go through. I find myself rolling my eyes throughout the episodes and not enjoying PR like I used to. And the message theyre giving is in life, evil always prevails, goes unpunished. Good deeds are meaningless and good ppl always get trampled on...
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its getting to be too depressing to watch this show...with the track now that manav will go to jail...people will not want to watch this drama...
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why all the leads have to suffer & go through seprations of 10-20 years..while the evil person is let off with a simple MAAFI & again every1 starts to trust them...

dharmesh's case was goin on forever & we were tired of him nt bein exposed..& finally when he did..nuthng rlli happned & hez again ploting angaist archnu & manav...how can vaishu even trust him 0.001%...he lukz sooo CHICHORA & CHOR & KAMINA from hiz face...

leads hve 2 go thru so much trouble & sturggle 2 get a few days of happiness & its again ruined by ppl liek dharmesh & manju...

how can K's trust manju agen aftr wt she did..& i bet even aftr they find out that she joined hands with dharmesh shez nt gna get any punishment...sulochna aai broke all her relationshipz with archu 4 marryin manav bt she nvr says a word 2 manju..& vinod onli says manju i cnt trust u anymore & d nex day hez tellin manju abt his future plans

i havnt watchd or read a full episode from few days..wtz d point..itz d same money problem...

ektaaa stop punishing ARMAN
shiv0624 thumbnail

The show is really becoming depressing to watch...it would be nice if Manav can become successful.  The show is not as fun to watch anymore...I am thinking of stop watching!