Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren wondering and difference in Nivi (Page 2)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Also noticed the background music when he was putting the bracelet.. It was very weird as if relating that something is gonna happen.. It is not nice or soft music but of "ailane jang" kind of.. Please hear and focus on it. You will know what I mean. I think this tells us that CC will work hard and the storm is coming pretty soon (my POV).

I liked what u wrote.
At the last para, though i have not noticed it in the epi (as I watched it in a hurry)  now I am wondering after reading that article, that might be it. CC may bring this girl to seperate NivRen as her another evil plan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubaladiyaloveskinny

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
So Anju I watched it again to just listen to the BG music. I was planning to say that it could be after seeing Nivren so lovey dovey its for CC you know uske sir par pahar tut pada kind, but then someone posted that article about new entry again so I guess you are right. It seems like too many tracks at once, how CT is going cope up with it or again they'll leave so many questions unanswered.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjubalaedwardcullen19

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Dear Anjubala,
 Nice analysis. When Viren snatches the bracelet from her hand and says abhi nahi, my heart skipped a beat.

mitra10anjubalaedwardcullen19

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
You know what - I do not believe the article... I searched it and could not find it anywhere on any other site except India-Forums (the one that is posted).. and if you take the cursor on Sulagna's name or Kinshuk's name you will see the URL of tellychakkar and article from older days of Bidai. So somebody has just taken it and modified...
So no worries.. Anyway, if it is then it will only bring NiVren closer as we will see another roop of Nivi - kaali ka roop jo apne pati ke liye ladegi Sandhya se...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Rani2011vids08Nikita99samin6-aamina-Anisha_91*Resham*NiViren-Raj

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

You know what - I do not believe the article... I searched it and could not find it anywhere on any other site except India-Forums (the one that is posted).. and if you take the cursor on Sulagna's name or Kinshuk's name you will see the URL of tellychakkar and article from older days of Bidai. So somebody has just taken it and modified...
So no worries.. Anyway, if it is then it will only bring NiVren closer as we will see another roop of Nivi - kaali ka roop jo apne pati ke liye ladegi Sandhya se...
You are such a sweet heart always giving us hope.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011anjubala

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Exactly Di...there is something weird about that 'article' once teh person posted it they went offline straight away...and even if it is true...I am not worried about it at all it will be better for our NivRen it will bring them closer lets see if the topic make provides a link for us. Also Di after you said the thing about the cursor thing I checked that as well lol. You're right. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Anju ...I was so happy seeing the epi today ..in fact yest and today have been so much better ..its exactly like how RS responded to your email where he said Nivren will go through a lot but become soulmates etc ...so I feel even if this article is true then yes maybe the girl will come but it will make nivren stronger ..Their love cant be so weak ... not after today because I have a feeling Viren will lose the bet and he will realize why Nivi had to do what she did and then when CC sees that she is again losing  then she will bring this girl but I doubt that will break up Nivren ... all this is my imagination and POV girls please dont take it elsewise

Rani2011sarahagstn*Resham*

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Anju ...I was so happy seeing the epi today ..in fact yest and today have been so much better ..its exactly like how RS responded to your email where he said Nivren will go through a lot but become soulmates etc ...so I feel even if this article is true then yes maybe the girl will come but it will make nivren stronger ..Their love cant be so weak ... not after today because I have a feeling Viren will lose the bet and he will realize why Nivi had to do what she did and then when CC sees that she is again losing  then she will bring this girl but I doubt that will break up Nivren ... all this is my imagination and POV girls please dont take it elsewise

I agree with u. what you wrote sounds relevant to RSs response to Anju's email. It will be interesting to watch even if the article is true. I am sure NiRen's relation will remain intact.
Lets see how it goes.

Go to top