India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren wondering and difference in Nivi

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I know you all must be worried seeing the subject of the topic.. but friends do not worry.. It is nothing of the sort that you are thinking.
I was watching the gift scene again and the way Viren was looking at Nivi while she was opening the gift made me think that what is he thinking at that moment?

Oh you bet, he is thinking and wondering "Why am in love with this girl? Why do I love her so madly? Kya haal kar diya hai is ladki ne Viren Sood ka ki iske bina mein rah nahin sakta. Why does she complete me..." He had so much love in his eyes at that moment, jaise sare jahan ka pyaar de dega Nivi ko us ek minute mein. It was very powerful.
And next minute he is tying bracelet on her wrist.. What a difference -  I was remembering the store room scene where he gifted her a chain with heart pendant and she did not let him tie it and said "I will do it myself"... and then karvachauth day, he gifted her bracelet but she never wore it. Today, she let him put it around.. They both have come a long way and there is no way they are going back to where they started.

Also noticed the background music when he was putting the bracelet.. It was very weird as if relating that something is gonna happen.. It is not nice or soft music but of "ailane jang" kind of.. Please hear and focus on it. You will know what I mean. I think this tells us that CC will work hard and the storm is coming pretty soon (my POV).

Edited by anjubala - 19 May 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

fiza_11mitra10JasNehaFanshubabegumRani2011sarahagstntashu20minu2011ash_nivrensandy_nivrenINGCIVvids08simran728Nikita99lams-Atiya-samin6-aamina-UZISwadi..dolledwardcullen19FrozenRainanjaani07Anisha_91Alphabet26diyaloveskinny*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRuFakeLove-Swetha-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Anju Dear,  What beauiful way U have put the whole thing Dear, Really Nivren have come a long way and their relationship was emerged much stronger,  their each and every moment they spend together means a lot for them Really they understand each other sooo well and their love is growing much stronger,  THeirs is a very strong and powerful relationship, 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011simran728Anisha_91Alphabet26anjubalaUZISFakeLove

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Diya, I added something more to the post.. Read it again about the background music..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011simran728

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Right Dear, I read ur post and will see that scene again, I think as U said may be there is something going to happen, But hope this will be for sometime and not long, I dont want to see Nivren away for long from each other,  Hope CC's plans fail,  and VIren realises this in time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Anju Jaani nicely put I just loved ur wordings you are too good with words. Ya even we noticed love and passsion of Viren sood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011UZISAnisha_91diyaloveskinny

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis anju about viren's thinking when nivi opening the gift. Clap True nivi never let viren to wear chain or the bracelet during KC... yes she let viren putting bracelet today, but i feel something will happen as CC saw the bracelet may be she may play something with bracelet in the future.

Edited by Alphabet26 - 19 May 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91UZISdiyaloveskinny

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju

u said it all sooo wonderfully
u really well-defined our Vire's thoughts n feelings at that very special moment.
let me put Viren's silent thoughts this way...

There are times when words aren't enough
feelings can't always be put into words.

There are times when all you need is a look;
a silent, wordless connection between souls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Di loved the analysis...you've said it very nicely. After reading this I HAD to re-watch those scenes that you have mentioned lol so yep after watching it, truly Di they have come very far, very far that going back ki sawal hi nahi uth tha. When he was putting it on her today it had this very sweet feeling to it, it felt different compared to when he gifted her things previously. it was super cute...also Di I totally get what you mean about the background music it had this restlessness to it. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

Go to top