KIT, Bidaai = POOP CC # 143 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
remember i told u..last semester i took astro class but i had to dropped.coz i dint liked it..& in this class this hot guy..🤣
omg..hez in my pe class this semester..he said hi to me..i m like heyyy..🤣
i m like huh ..he said hi to me🤣
my friend alex..he go to HS,,he works with me..@ same mcdonalds and he knows my cousin too.both are in same class..he is vetr funny🤣
when his teacher asks him..remmeber my english teacher Ansaldo..i use to tell u ..abt him..they got the same teacher..whenever he ask some ques to students..if its hius turn..he said i know i know the answer,when answer..galt ho jata tha. & teahcer says.this is the answer..he sayd.i told u this was the answer..u didnt listened to me🤣
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

yaaa😡
but good gal wasnt like this

that's good!

good way ..to make friends🤣

no, he thought i liked him...you know like like him 🤣

remember i told u..last semester i took astro class but i had to dropped.coz i dint liked it..& in this class this hot guy..🤣
omg..hez in my pe class this semester..he said hi to me..i m like heyyy..🤣
i m like huh ..he said hi to me🤣

😲 i hope you said hi back 🤣

my friend alex..he go to HS,,he works with me..@ same mcdonalds and he knows my cousin too.both are in same class..he is vetr funny🤣
when his teacher asks him..remmeber my english teacher Ansaldo..i use to tell u ..abt him..they got the same teacher..whenever he ask some ques to students..if its hius turn..he said i know i know the answer,when answer..galt ho jata tha. & teahcer says.this is the answer..he sayd.i told u this was the answer..u didnt listened to me🤣

🤣 that's funny 🤣
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

😲 i hope you said hi back 🤣
Ya i did..i said heyyy😲🤣

Ya i did..i said heyyy😲🤣

good 🤣 oh you know, i have a few things to tell you too, but you know i don't trust IF anymore, so i'm gonna PM it to you 🤣
oo haha he thought u like him🤣 🤣
u know..i started drinking hot choco..its s good..this gal made it for me..who works in the cofee shop in my college..& she told me..u need to learn by urself now..coz..next month i wont be here🤣 & this guy gave me wired look🤣..I think he thouight i dont know nothing🤣

oo haha he thought u like him🤣 🤣
u know..i started drinking hot choco..its s good..this gal made it for me..who works in the cofee shop in my college..& she told me..u need to learn by urself now..coz..next month i wont be here🤣 & this guy gave me wired look🤣..I think he thouight i dont know nothing🤣

yeah, it's not hard to make 🤣