Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
.I will tell u soon..n i will talk to u soon too..
i got high fever
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh no! i hope you feel better soon!! ðŸ¤—
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Ya i m better than yesterday now.
i took medicine last night..so i m feeling much better..
i think i got fever coz of tension..i was so tensed abt my project

ok let me tell u what happened
ok 4 weeks before..my teacher gave us.finl project.of my video editing class..i have to write an short story and story board ok..so i couldnt think of good story..if i do..i need some more ppl ..need to act in my short film..but that didnt happened..so my cousin is good @ dancing..i told my teacher if i can show..2 gals dancing or 1 dancing..he is like..ok sure.take many angles..from side.all that.than she refused..I didnt had much time..so i went to my other cousin he took me..with his collehe he helped me..but the video was messed up/n my teacher didnt liked @ all either...i was pissed off..so i talked to some pp..but they refused too.than i talked to my frind..not that close with her..but she is good @ dancing..she told me..she will do it..and she told me..come on friday & I did..guess what..she said..theres is alot of hw to d..can we do it on sun..i m like..no..i have to edit this on Monday..and i have to completr this before tuesday..can we just do it today..she refused..she is like come on sun..we do it for sure.i m like ok fine..I did came on sun..i was knocking her door for an hour.she didnt opened her door..finally..her sis.pciked up the phone.she said..she is not home..

so ..i called her many times..she didnt pick up her cel phone so when i was going back home.she called me..oh sorry..i got call from work..sudeenly..i wil call u in 10 mins..i was waiting for her call.& she never called me.n i have to do something..in short time..n i also have work in the evening too..i told my cousin to do it.but she is not good @ dancing so we changed a story lil bit..
i m done with everything. just i my class n editing some stuff.than i will be done but not sure if my teacher would like it..I did everything @ last min..
i cant belive..the people i always helped..they never helped me
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Awww!! That's really bad that that happened to you! I'm sure you teacher will like the project! 😃 Don't worry now because it's done.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Ya whatever is done now..its done..can't change it..now jus editing the sub title..than i wil be done..and today is the last day
we are gonan make DVDs and put our videos on the DVds..than..on thursday..we all gonna watch it.we can bring our family member..and he also gonan bring his frinds m family..

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
oh wow that's great! i hope everything works well. i think it should. 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Ya I know
n didnt had any class yesterday & i was here in my class all day working al whole on my video editing..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Not yet..almost done..
but my class didnt started yet..i came early to finish..lol
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
oh that's good! good luck in finishing it! 😃 i'm sure it will be good. even sometimes something simple can look amazing if executed properly. 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Ya ur right..
this is just basic..class
its good to learn all this stuff..u know.so..i wont have much trouble in the future.in uni..when im taking my majir classes