KIT, Bidaai = POOP CC # 143 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Yaa maybe..& he started talking abt his wife too..i dont excatly remember what he was saying🤣

yeah, a lot of times this happens to me. indian uncles will see me and talk and want to meet my parents 🤣 i find it very weird 🤣 i think they want to make new friends or something 😆

I know haan..🤣..sometimes it get so wired.if somebdy keep staring @ u🤣..

yeah. sometimes they don't even know they're staring at someone 🤣
u dont know this bhudda in the bus was flirting with a young gal..🤣 & she was sexy too🤣 🤣
everybody was lookig @ him..what the hell he is doing?🤣
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yeah, a lot of times this happens to me. indian uncles will see me and talk and want to meet my parents 🤣 i find it very weird 🤣 i think they want to make new friends or something 😆
really thats strange🤣

u dont know this bhudda in the bus was flirting with a young gal..🤣 & she was sexy too🤣 🤣
everybody was lookig @ him..what the hell he is doing?🤣

oh so he's a weirdo ðŸ¤¢

really thats strange🤣

yeah, in Kentucky this happened to me with these two uncles 🤣

yeah. sometimes they don't even know they're staring at someone 🤣
I know haan
i remember 1 day.i was going to my classes  & suddenly i remember something so i started smiling .& this guy pass by me..he gave me smile too..he prob thought i m giving him  smile..🤣 🤣 but i was just🤣

I know haan
i remember 1 day.i was going to my classes  & suddenly i remember something so i started smiling .& this guy pass by me..he gave me smile too..he prob thought i m giving him  smile..🤣 🤣 but i was just🤣

yeah, one time i was bored in class, so i started staring off into space, but this guy thought i was looking at him. he then started talking to me after class. he was asking me my name and what i like to do and stuff 🤣 🤣

oh so he's a weirdo ðŸ¤¢
yaaa😡
but good gal wasnt like this

yeah, one time i was bored in class, so i started staring off into space, but this guy thought i was looking at him. he then started talking to me after class. he was asking me my name and what i like to do and stuff 🤣 🤣
good way ..to make friends🤣