KIT, Bidaai = POOP CC # 143 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Oh I havent..i dont have the book and lab.sheets yet..my teacher prob gonna put it in his website

oh i see. since you're learning piano, you won't have the voice part on it, so don't look for it 😆

Lucky u..nobody told me😡🤣

oh well, it's okay 🤣
I dont know if i told u this or not..its been 2 or 3 months I think
1 say.it was summer break..me and my cousin going to indian store..to get some movies.so we were coming..on the bus..the 60 bus were gonna take alot of time..so we thought to take 32..we were waiting there were indian uncle..not that old that young..he started talking with us in english..man..it looks he is trying his best to speak english.he was speaking so hard..that time it was really funny🤣 & there was bus driving comes.indin too..he was taking some rest..& me nmy cousin listening to music.he said something..she heard it not me🤣..i was telling her in punjabi..kya bolo yeh..🤣..she was telling me shut up..then shez like..yeh indian lagta toh nahin hai🤣.hez like mein indian hoon..actually he doesnt look like indian @ all..🤣
we both were talking in punjabi..pata nahin kya kya bol rahe the hum🤣..he prob thoughts we were wired🤣
when i was listening to songs.i was so serious..& she was smiling..
he is like duno..alg alag gane sun rahe..ek sad hai..dusra.khush🤣 🤣 but we both were listening to same song from same mp3 player🤣
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

oh i see. since you're learning piano, you won't have the voice part on it, so don't look for it 😆
I dont know but he gonna put the notes on the his website😉😆

tell me 🤣
Ya ya i m thinking all of them🤣
I thinkl few days back..i was waiting for the bus.i was going home..this guy who was seating in the seat..he keep staring @ me..& i feel bad..why he keep looking @ me..but actually he was looking @ somebody else🤣..I gave him wired look too after 5 mins..he was doing the same thing..i got irriated with him..i was looking right here n back..wherez hes looking @😡..& i see there was nobody..few other ppl..like aunty type..i was thinking..kaise choice hai🤣..but then i noticed he was reading something🤣 my goodness🤣

I dont know if i told u this or not..its been 2 or 3 months I think
1 say.it was summer break..me and my cousin going to indian store..to get some movies.so we were coming..on the bus..the 60 bus were gonna take alot of time..so we thought to take 32..we were waiting there were indian uncle..not that old that young..he started talking with us in english..man..it looks he is trying his best to speak english.he was speaking so hard..that time it was really funny🤣 & there was bus driving comes.indin too..he was taking some rest..& me nmy cousin listening to music.he said something..she heard it not me🤣..i was telling her in punjabi..kya bolo yeh..🤣..she was telling me shut up..then shez like..yeh indian lagta toh nahin hai🤣.hez like mein indian hoon..actually he doesnt look like indian @ all..🤣
we both were talking in punjabi..pata nahin kya kya bol rahe the hum🤣..he prob thoughts we were wired🤣
when i was listening to songs.i was so serious..& she was smiling..
he is like duno..alg alag gane sun rahe..ek sad hai..dusra.khush🤣 🤣 but we both were listening to same song from same mp3 player🤣

🤣 seemed like uncle-ji wanted to make some friends 🤣

🤣 seemed like uncle-ji wanted to make some friends 🤣
Yaa maybe..& he started talking abt his wife too..i dont excatly remember what he was saying🤣

I thinkl few days back..i was waiting for the bus.i was going home..this guy who was seating in the seat..he keep staring @ me..& i feel bad..why he keep looking @ me..but actually he was looking @ somebody else🤣..I gave him wired look too after 5 mins..he was doing the same thing..i got irriated with him..i was looking right here n back..wherez hes looking @😡..& i see there was nobody..few other ppl..like aunty type..i was thinking..kaise choice hai🤣..but then i noticed he was reading something🤣 my goodness🤣

that's so funny 🤣 sometimes i get confused too when guys look at me. sometimes they're really not looking at me 🤣

that's so funny 🤣 sometimes i get confused too when guys look at me. sometimes they're really not looking at me 🤣
I know haan..🤣..sometimes it get so wired.if somebdy keep staring @ u🤣..