KIT, Bidaai = POOP CC # 143 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
yes u guys r nt normal🤣
but even I can see in the dark...that means jia di u r abnormal...we all r normal🤣

seriously Sanu jij n di r very filmy...*raat akeli h*🤣

n Varshu even u should see Jahaan's pics...he is such a cute baccha😃...me n Sanu r completly fida on him🤣
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

no, it's normal. i learned that it takes one minute for our eyes to adjust to the dark. we can't see super clearly obviously, but we can make out objects. if you have trouble seeing when you go from a lighted place to a dark place, just close your eyes for one minute. then you can see ðŸ˜² i learned this on a camping trip from the guy in charge of the place. 
really wowww😲
Originally posted by Sanayaa

yes u guys r nt normal🤣
but even I can see in the dark...that means jia di u r abnormal...we all r normal🤣

seriously Sanu jij n di r very filmy...*raat akeli h*🤣

n Varshu even u should see Jahaan's pics...he is such a cute baccha😃...me n Sanu r completly fida on him🤣
Ya..u right baby🤣
Originally posted by Jiannax143

i told him that if he was gonna walk in the dark, to let me know..so his way of letting me know is singing..but of course this is what he sings🤣
omggg i cant stop laff🤣 🤣 
clearly i am the odd one out

& after i yelled at himm...he came downstairs the next time singing christian rap...hes a tough case lmao
guys i hate hurricane irene
if my power goes out i'll be sooo mad!
jia di i m sorry..i cant chat today..going to sleep now..going to great american tomorrow
Originally posted by Jiannax143

guys i hate hurricane irene
if my power goes out i'll be sooo mad!

oh no! hope you guys are okay. stay safe!!!
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

oh no! hope you guys are okay. stay safe!!!

it flooded but my power didnt go out and trees fell as well but everyone says it was a tropical storm not a hurricane lol i beg to differ i still hate irene!
Thank god u guys r safe😃