Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiannax143 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and then later that night he does the same thing! but when i yelled at him for walking in the dark hes like i can see woman! i dont need a flashlight so i was like but i cant see you! so i fell asleep in jahaans room and i woke up in the middle of the night and jashans coming down the stairs singing raat akeli hai...im like shut up asha bhosle🤣 i got so scared Edited by Jiannax143 - 12 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail
Gotta go di...have to study...bye take care🤗
love you🤗

Jiannax143 thumbnail
okk hun good luck with college! study harddd :) tc love u tooo🤗
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg u both stayed here for long time..very good👏😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiannax143

and then later that night he does the same thing! but when i yelled at him for walking in the dark hes like i can see woman! i dont need a flashlight so i was like but i cant see you! so i fell asleep in jahaans room and i woke up in the middle of the night and jashans coming down the stairs singing raat akeli hai...im like shut up asha bhosle🤣 i got so scared

omggg😲🤣 🤣
u guys are very filmy 🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiannax143

lol he doesss! once the power went out during the rain and i was gonna be a big girl and go find candles, so i took my flash light to go find candles and matches meanwhile he decides to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water and hes walking in the dark so i didnt see him and i bumped in to him! i screamed so loud! he is not normal lol how can he see in the dark!🤣

i can see in the dark too..but sometimes🤣 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i can see in the dark too 😲
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i can see in the dark too 😲

yes everybody can//..so we're not normal 🤣
Jiannax143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

omggg😲🤣 🤣
u guys are very filmy 🤣

i told him that if he was gonna walk in the dark, to let me know..so his way of letting me know is singing..but of course this is what he sings🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

yes everybody can//..so we're not normal 🤣

no, it's normal. i learned that it takes one minute for our eyes to adjust to the dark. we can't see super clearly obviously, but we can make out objects. if you have trouble seeing when you go from a lighted place to a dark place, just close your eyes for one minute. then you can see 😲 i learned this on a camping trip from the guy in charge of the place.