Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The reason why I call myself as a "True Maaneet" fan is becoz I have the guts to say the harsh truth irrespective of how cruel it is.

I would rather love to see Geet season 2 or another show than characters Maan and Geet been ruined to a point that fans are left with a dark scar on their mind,heart and memories making them feel insulted and cheated.

Ask yourself if Geet is just a daily soap or a love story?

Geet is a 'saga" which will be shown only once in lifetime like was "BR Chopras Mahabharat.

Maaneet magic will fade and eventually u will start disliking them as well becoz you wont be able to relate to their romantic scene as well if they are shown helping Dev to have his dinner on Nandini as his 4th target...

Forgiving is a different thing and forgetting is completely different...

Maaneet's all good work will be faded,flushed and hated more than loved if Dev is shown helped by them...

Think about it:

Why is Nanitara aka Karishma Randhawa at number 223 and Drashti Dhami at number 2 in the rankings when both are equally good actresses and both are equally talented...

Becoz One represents good and other represents evil...

Geet is now representing evil and so is Maan and hence in near future downfall of Maaneet with literally no good memories left behind to cherish and downfall of Geet with a bad bad bad emotional atyachaar and being fooled feeling will be felt and the work of starone and the makers of Geet in particualr will face and experience the side effects of cheating Geet fans..in near future.
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This post is a direct attack to the makers of the show and IF in no way supports such posts which r accusing the actors or the makers of the show...so plss avoid making such instigating posts in the future..and if I m not wrong then Vikrant u hv already made such similar posts posting the same stuff earlier as well...so can u pls stop opening such repitative posts everyday...u can discuss it all in your one post only...

**Topic closed
Geet DT