Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

anya and their physical proximity

Poll Question: Is Anya and their physical proximity right or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [27.42%]
45 [72.58%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey all,

I see that the episodes in Navya are running thru high voltage "close proximity" scenes between AnyaEmbarrassed! I am not saying that I am not loving it, but a thought came across!Tongue
Do you guys think that they should come close at this stage of love!?

My answer, after a looonnng pause is that they are RIGHT, only if there is a confidence that they shall take their relationship seriously and will not leave each other!Embarrassed
From Navya;s side, I think she will fight thru all odds to be with Anant, but as per the article, Anant is going to back offConfused
And only becoz of the article, I feel that they are moving into being close too soon!!!Confused
I wish the article said that Anant will fight all odd to be with Navya...in that case, I wud have enjoyed their proximity more!!!Embarrassed
Anyways, I am loving their chemistry and hence I shall vote for YES>>>EVERYTHING is fair in LOVE afteralll!!!EmbarrassedAnd somewhere inside, I know that Anant is not the "ditcher" kinds...He shall finally standby Navya...maybe a little late, but for sure he shalll!!!And these proximities will only strengthen the love they have for each other!!!

Do comment why you chose wat you chose...Wink
Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 19 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shenzzCool_priyaThaniyah_K-veena.shona-PN_luvs_Arjundeeps07-Arishi-

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

i agree wid u, everything is gng 2 fastConfused

abhi tak to realise bhi nahi kiya hai k its love, aur isse pehle hiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i agree wid u, everything is gng 2 fastConfused

abhi tak to realise bhi nahi kiya hai k its love, aur isse pehle hiLOL

Thanks Veena..well, I think that the way they are realizing that its love is by coming close like this...after all, they are the bekaaboo kinds..and isnt it real? I am in love and I have kissed my guy..hahahaa!!I mean, I can understand why theu are getting attracted like the way they are...ofcourse it shd be limited to kiss...hope they do not cross the limits!!Shocked
piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Let me know 1st,are they in love? Coz from where I see They are not..
I was just confused after the hug (when I watched the epi 1st time, but later when I watched it again it wasn't that bad,in fact I found it quite good on the whole,dialogues were well written The hug could have been better or there was simply no need of that) but when I watched Monday's epi.I were pleasantly surprise the way CV's managed & presented the who situation after the hug & the kiss (though it was no way looking Romantic..But was looking really child-like in a sweet way..

Now coming to the point.. If you they are rushing towards love but if you see it again then no..they are actually not (Although imyet to be understood if all these actually has anything to do with the actual concept of the show,If yes then its all weird as for sagun ka engagement drama) but if you look @ them overlooking the concept then hmm..I guess its going ok as both of them are still on the 1st stage of love where they are doing the stuff without planning about it.. All the hugs & kisses are like "moment" of the moment.. Both are aware that they like each other & they confessed about it..They question,Esp Navya "What she's up to' & why she's doing what she's doing? On the other hand Anant is aware about the changes & the reason as well but he's yet to figure out that its nothing but "Love"

In this one week what i found while watching the episodes that if a person forget Anant "The level headed guy" which we got to see in 1st few epis,then its all good & If we stick to that thought only then its hard to digest as we haven't got to see Anant's self talking..Things could have been much easier for the viewers then..

I didn't vote & hope you get why by reading my post :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminrituloveskmhdeeps07-Arishi-Bobbi.

BushraN Senior Member
BushraN
BushraN

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
true they are in love but had they themselves realized it properly. their character does not justify getting physical at such an early stage of their relationship. They still call each other as friends rather then GF/BF, and such closeness with friends? I know its ok to hug or kiss(a peck on cheek) your friends, especially in bigger cities where people are broadminded. But both ANYA are away from all these, or i should say atleast Navya is far away from this. Anant had a GF previously though he dint loved her but still.

rituloveskmh

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
BTW one more thing..I always wanted CV' to buld up AN love story gradually..Intially i was quite not satisfified with it but later i was actually watching all the episodes uptill now & what I understood..They actually went a step ahead from those "love story" where we get to see a circle of Being friend-Then feelings-Lil emotional  bonding-then some more friendship..Lods of eye locks-falling n catching then denying being in love & finally the confession..
When in this show-

Its Knowing each other a lil bit- understanding their families (Read that dadi wala conversation) before knowing each other better-Sharing the big secret (read Sonia) that too when you are not like best of the friends or even friends-Get to know by your friends the girl likes you..Doing project-Knowing each other better through phone conversation-Finding "haq" lol & using them as well..Etc etc.. So yeah it was kinda different...

& about those huging n kissing I guess I already made a long post on that lol..

I just hope somwhow Anant question himself..Though he "bahakoying" too much these days when he is around Navya but he needs to ask the reason to himself as well..He knows its coz of Navya but why? Is this love or s'thing else..Ask ask Anant..we are waiting..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminrituloveskmhdeeps07FakeLove

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Piya/..your argument is surely valid..
But let me put it like this..
What do you define love to be!
I mean, only stories like heer-ranjha and romeo-juliet is not love..These stories feel like true love stories only becoz we hear the complete version of their stories!!!their stories also began the way any random girl wud meet any random boy, and finally fall in love with each other!

Wen you meet the special guy in your life, he becomes wat Anant has become for Navya..and wen you meet the girl you  cud do anything for, I guess it starts with how Anant has felt for Navya..
I understand you might term this as attraction" or "infatuation", but I actually do not believe in these tearms, coz they mean "no permanent love"...its like just dating and leaving kinds..and wat I see behind the personalities of Anya, neither of them seem to have a flirtatious nature! SO I wud not insult their feelings by saying that they are just physically attracted to each other!!!Yes, in love, physical attraction is one of the major things to explore...only crossing limits needs to be controlled..and ANYA till date have hugged, kissed...and that is so normal...placing myself in their shoes, I hardly feeel they ahve done any error!But I can understand where you coming from!!!Thats why I used a poll this time!!!

@bushraurooThanks for commenting sweetz...well, I doubt they do not know that they are more than friends or not...dont you think they know wat they both mean to each other??Take for instance, Navya will never do wat she did for Anant in ydays episode...nor will Anant go pick up random girls from their house! I know their relation needs more definition, but coming close is a part of that definition! ANd they are young...this is the way people in love express their feelings..tilldate, I have not seen a sin happening beteween their coming close physically...they are exploring this new found feeling and I guess they are doing the way any couple wud do!I am sure Ritz-Ranbir might have kissed or something...its so natural..and somehow we can digest that behind our minds...only coz they have not shown it doesnt mean that they have not!!So why the hue wen ANYA are trying to see how it feels to be close..Yes, I shall surely support them only if tehy are serious about each other..serious in the sense, can do anything to standby for the love they have for each other...The loyalty is very imp wen they share such proximity!!!

Edited by rituloveskmh - 19 May 2011 at 1:25pm

piya2025.

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@piya -exactly piya.Thumbs Up...that's what i had been waiting to hear so looong Day Dreaming..since the engagement stubbornness,i was wishing him to speak to himself asking why he was doing all thisStern SmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming...its still not late.Wink...he can ask himself why he felt sooo bad when navya told him she wasnt that kind of a girlErmm...and why was he sooo angry.Disapprove...and why was he happier inside knowing that navya came to his hostel at midnight just to see him.Blushing..(hopefully)Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

...well...i dont know...sometimes i too feel like, atleast they are making some difference from the other kinds as u saidDay Dreaming...so i am really loving the current trackWink( a bit fast...but no more the usual nautanki...it has always been like...first...friends...Big smile..just friends.Ermm..maun-vrath.Stern Smile...ego.Unhappy...lovetriangle.Silly..jelousy.Angry..may-be love..Shocked...confession.ROFL.family drama.D'ohD'oh.SleepySleepy).Wacko.ROFL
@ritu - u r right... their proximity is ok too...its part of love...its a new born feeling in both of themBlushing..but i really want them to be clear about their feelings before all this.Embarrassed..i mean, atleat let them confess to each other that they love each otherConfused...ok they had only confessed that they are special for each other and likes being togetherErmm...and it was mostly from navya's side..Ermm...but i want to hear anant's version tooEmbarrassed...why he got attracted to her.Blushing..what made him sooo stubborn about getting navya to engagementWink ...why he wanted her soo badly for picnic.Day Dreaming..and everything...i want to see more communication between them..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by deeps07 - 19 May 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhpiya2025.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index