Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 19th MAY Written Update (Page 9)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42074

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Me second LOL

Thanks for the lovely update, Tanths Big smileBig smileBig smile

Tanths is the BESTEST!! Hug

A nice episode today!! Big smileBig smile



You are most welcome, Poojie


nah!! My Lovely and Sensible  Kesariyaaa   is the bestest Hug


Yes, twas a good episode ..but felt that the intensity of Wednesday was missing ...and also reminded me of kekta


They could have finished off the confrontation on wednesday itself...we wouldn't have felt the discontinuity in the intensity...

TANTHS IS THE SUPER BEST!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Thanx for d wonderful update di.. U r d best..            P.S.. Plz come bak di... Miss ya... Plz plz plz.. I even changed my siggy for u



You are most welcome, Shinnnyyy0„2 Binnyyy...


OG !! Bacha, I am touched Hug


I am always there , bey in our bakaiyithi0„20„2 thread ..and in Pm world...

Aaj kya Marathon nahi karegi LOLLOLLOL
hum ne pran liya hai ki jab tak aap wapas nahi aaoge, hum marathon nahi karenge and then I m gona miss ma clg bus daily.. OMG di, in this scorchin heat I wil hav to walk a kilometer then and that on a hilly road, can u see ur binny lyk that... SO COME BAK NA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Fallen Star

OMG Yemi first today!!! Shocked
Now there's 5 people altogether in the competition---But tomorrow I'll be first again, So be on time girlies!!! Evil Smile LOL
Santhya what can I say about u...U are always a shinning, rocking and a lovely star, Thank you for doing soo much for us, it's really appreciating. Clap Star Wink
Always stay here and keeping posting ur lovely topics!!! Big smile
Keep up with the lallantop work!!! Thumbs Up Wink
 
Lubbb u loadsss!!! Muah!! Hug Hug

P.S - I want to see u at the LUD tomorrow Santhya, U can't say no!!! Wink



Sirf  5 hai, Saima...don't get  disheartened...Tum Fighter ho,Winner Ho...C'mon fight , Fight Big smile


I really appreciate ur lovely words, Saima for they have been constant motivator's...


I'll be here with you, Beta  ... at chat thread ... I'll continue to pull ur legs there ..Humse ithni aasani se nahi bachogi LOL



Lubbb U lots n Lots ...Mhuwazzz  Hug

Thank you Santhya!!! Big smile
Only chat thread??? Shocked I will always let u pull my leg!! Tongue Plzzz break ur Pratigya...listen to ur little sis plzzz, It's a request!!! Ouch Cry All this forum wants u---This forum is nothing wihout!! Cry
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Me second LOL

Thanks for the lovely update, Tanths Big smileBig smileBig smile

Tanths is the BESTEST!! Hug

A nice episode today!! Big smileBig smile



You are most welcome, Poojie


nah!! My Lovely and Sensible  Kesariyaaa   is the bestest Hug


Yes, twas a good episode ..but felt that the intensity of Wednesday was missing ...and also reminded me of kekta


They could have finished off the confrontation on wednesday itself...we wouldn't have felt the discontinuity in the intensity...

TANTHS IS THE SUPER BEST!! Hug



True ..Y'day it could have been reflection by various characters  ... on their present circumstance..

 I am quite interested in the reaction of Shakthi ..did u see the way he looks at K when Amma happily places the fish on K's plate..wonder he will be the chink from which K will have the first glimpse of Amma's true nature..


Kesariyaaa is the SUPERB BESHT !! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Thanx for d wonderful update di.. U r d best..            P.S.. Plz come bak di... Miss ya... Plz plz plz.. I even changed my siggy for u



You are most welcome, Shinnnyyy0'2 Binnyyy...


OG !! Bacha, I am touched Hug


I am always there , bey in our bakaiyithi0'20'2 thread ..and in Pm world...

Aaj kya Marathon nahi karegi LOLLOLLOL
hum ne pran liya hai ki jab tak aap wapas nahi aaoge, hum marathon nahi karenge and then I m gona miss ma clg bus daily.. OMG di, in this scorchin heat I wil hav to walk a kilometer then and that on a hilly road, can u see ur binny lyk that... SO COME BAK NA


Kouno baat neina ,hum banenge aapki chaon aur halki hawa ...aur hamari binny  fresh phool ki tarah hi rahegi..Smile



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Fallen Star

OMG Yemi first today!!! Shocked
Now there's 5 people altogether in the competition---But tomorrow I'll be first again, So be on time girlies!!! Evil Smile LOL
Santhya what can I say about u...U are always a shinning, rocking and a lovely star, Thank you for doing soo much for us, it's really appreciating. Clap Star Wink
Always stay here and keeping posting ur lovely topics!!! Big smile
Keep up with the lallantop work!!! Thumbs Up Wink
 
Lubbb u loadsss!!! Muah!! Hug Hug

P.S - I want to see u at the LUD tomorrow Santhya, U can't say no!!! Wink



Sirf  5 hai, Saima...don't get  disheartened...Tum Fighter ho,Winner Ho...C'mon fight , Fight Big smile


I really appreciate ur lovely words, Saima for they have been constant motivator's...


I'll be here with you, Beta  ... at chat thread ... I'll continue to pull ur legs there ..Humse ithni aasani se nahi bachogi LOL



Lubbb U lots n Lots ...Mhuwazzz  Hug

Thank you Santhya!!! Big smile
Only chat thread??? Shocked I will always let u pull my leg!! Tongue Plzzz break ur Pratigya...listen to ur little sis plzzz, It's a request!!! Ouch Cry All this forum wants u---This forum is nothing wihout!! Cry


Saime Re,


My lil sweet siswa and My WU queen ... humao  ne kahana..hum tumse kabho dhoor nahi jayenge.. humeinn yahi pe paaoge.. sirf ekko Pm  dedo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



Saime Re,


My lil sweet siswa and My WU queen ... humao  ne kahana..hum tumse kabho dhoor nahi jayenge.. humeinn yahi pe paaoge.. sirf ekko Pm  dedo..

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Once say that broke ur pratigya and then I'll be happy again!!! Ouch Big smile
I sent u a PM yesterday...U haven't repled back to that????
How are u today...How has ur day been????
Love u million, billions!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by tanthya



Saime Re,


My lil sweet siswa and My WU queen ... humao  ne kahana..hum tumse kabho dhoor nahi jayenge.. humeinn yahi pe paaoge.. sirf ekko Pm  dedo..

Cry
Once say that broke ur pratigya and then I'll be happy again!!! Ouch Big smile
I sent u a PM yesterday...U haven't repled back to that????
How are u today...How has ur day been????
Love u million, billions!!! Hug




You did !!

I did not know, Bacha..will just check n come..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starvaishali.....

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 49   Views: 25413

4U2NV 49 25413 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 22   Views: 10985

koolsadhu1000 22 10985 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
article-pratigya for pratigya

2

Author: rose_e   Replies: 13   Views: 9305

rose_e 13 9305 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: vishal-varma   Replies: 2   Views: 3652

vishal-varma 2 3652 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 13   Views: 9243

Ananya-kgp 13 9243 10 April 2010 at 9:49am by saraaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index