Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vaishu2

maine kitne dino se unke sath bakaiti nahi ki...

Main Bhi...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Tanths, promises are made to be broken just like rules. Please break your Pratigya...

Caris Hun...

Sometimes it  is always best  to stick to one's Pratigya...😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are most welcome, Poojie

nah!! My Lovely and Sensible  Kesariyaaa   is the bestest 🤗

Yes, twas a good episode ..but felt that the intensity of Wednesday was missing ...and also reminded me of kekta

They could have finished off the confrontation on wednesday itself...we wouldn't have felt the discontinuity in the intensity...

TANTHS IS THE SUPER BEST!! 🤗
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are most welcome, Shinnnyyy0„2 Binnyyy...

OG !! Bacha, I am touched 🤗

I am always there , bey in our bakaiyithi0„20„2 thread ..and in Pm world...

Aaj kya Marathon nahi karegi 😆😆😆

hum ne pran liya hai ki jab tak aap wapas nahi aaoge, hum marathon nahi karenge and then I m gona miss ma clg bus daily.. OMG di, in this scorchin heat I wil hav to walk a kilometer then and that on a hilly road, can u see ur binny lyk that... SO COME BAK NA
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Sirf  5 hai, Saima...don't get  disheartened...Tum Fighter ho,Winner Ho...C'mon fight , Fight 😃

I really appreciate ur lovely words, Saima for they have been constant motivator's...

I'll be here with you, Beta  ... at chat thread ... I'll continue to pull ur legs there ..Humse ithni aasani se nahi bachogi 😆

Lubbb U lots n Lots ...Mhuwazzz  🤗

Thank you Santhya!!! 😃
Only chat thread??? 😲 I will always let u pull my leg!! 😛 Plzzz break ur Pratigya...listen to ur little sis plzzz, It's a request!!! 😭 All this forum wants u---This forum is nothing wihout!! 😭
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

They could have finished off the confrontation on wednesday itself...we wouldn't have felt the discontinuity in the intensity...

TANTHS IS THE SUPER BEST!! 🤗

True ..Y'day it could have been reflection by various characters  ... on their present circumstance..

I am quite interested in the reaction of Shakthi ..did u see the way he looks at K when Amma happily places the fish on K's plate..wonder he will be the chink from which K will have the first glimpse of Amma's true nature..

Kesariyaaa is the SUPERB BESHT !! 🤗
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

hum ne pran liya hai ki jab tak aap wapas nahi aaoge, hum marathon nahi karenge and then I m gona miss ma clg bus daily.. OMG di, in this scorchin heat I wil hav to walk a kilometer then and that on a hilly road, can u see ur binny lyk that... SO COME BAK NA

Kouno baat neina ,hum banenge aapki chaon aur halki hawa ...aur hamari binny  fresh phool ki tarah hi rahegi..😊

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Thank you Santhya!!! 😃
Only chat thread??? 😲 I will always let u pull my leg!! 😛 Plzzz break ur Pratigya...listen to ur little sis plzzz, It's a request!!! 😭 All this forum wants u---This forum is nothing wihout!! 😭

Saime Re,

My lil sweet siswa and My WU queen ... humao  ne kahana..hum tumse kabho dhoor nahi jayenge.. humeinn yahi pe paaoge.. sirf ekko Pm  dedo..
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Saime Re,

My lil sweet siswa and My WU queen ... humao  ne kahana..hum tumse kabho dhoor nahi jayenge.. humeinn yahi pe paaoge.. sirf ekko Pm  dedo..

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Once say that broke ur pratigya and then I'll be happy again!!! 😃
I sent u a PM yesterday...U haven't repled back to that????
How are u today...How has ur day been????
Love u million, billions!!! 🤗

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

😭
Once say that broke ur pratigya and then I'll be happy again!!! 😃
I sent u a PM yesterday...U haven't repled back to that????
How are u today...How has ur day been????
Love u million, billions!!! 🤗

You did !!

I did not know, Bacha..will just check n come..😊