Longest lip-lock on screen in B-town - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Kissing has been going on for ages in Bollywood nothing new for it to be sensationalised 
Originally posted by mogliF21

that's why she pumped up her lips, eh? 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG MOGLI You done it again!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If the directors want to show kissing scenes,why do they make excuses like "the script demads it" and all...I don't think any bollywood kisses shown in recent movies were needed by the script,its just a way to make people notice.And another thing,i absolutely hate bollywood kisses.I think the actors are way too akward in these bollywood kisses end up looking totally weird and forced.
I don't know why bollywood sensationalize kissing scenes. Kiss is a very normal expression of love and if you are showing romantic couple, they are bound to be touchy and kissing each other. They can't keep showing two flowers kissing each other...
Katrina is hot. who wouldnt want to kiss her for more than 2 mins??
i hope this KISS doesn't turn to audiences P**s 😆
Originally posted by KatForeva

^its not true. You are a fan and you should know Kat doesn't go against her word.

time will tell
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

I don't know why bollywood sensationalize kissing scenes. Kiss is a very normal expression of love and if you are showing romantic couple, they are bound to be touchy and kissing each other. They can't keep showing two flowers kissing each other...

Thank you! It's like in " Wake up Sid" at the end when they meet in the beach a kiss was needed in my opinion...and it just felt flat as both were looking at each other after a long separation and longing for each other... Talk about needing a kiss to show that they were romantically attracted to each other and not friends anymore... I was really frustrated.
Originally posted by mogliF21

that's why she pumped up her lips, eh? 😆

🤣
🤣