Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
todays epsiode was hilarious yaar...khanak ko bady hi nahi pata i loev khusboo and kahnak bonding big time cute eating ice-cream and kt was so funny talking on phone hello mom nahi maa imao bhdo ka 2ra paksh he eh and when he said kya hua mujhe tumhara baday yaad nahi all the dialog was so emotional and cute and then end main family hugs he he so cuteeeso cute i kind of loving the format and precap mothres day imao now itll be fun kind of loveing this new format👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was funny! the way khanak says 'janamdin ka kya hai, kabhi bhi mana lein gey' with a sad face was LOL!

really looking forward to the shaan khanak akshay scene tomorrow! i love the 3 of them together and it's so rarely we get a scene with these three!

at the end when they are celebrating boo's birthday, both khanak and her blow out the candles and cut the cake together. that was a sweet touch. and this format is giving all other characters ample space to perform alongside shanak which is is working well too!

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya zenny evrybody is getting screen space and evrybody enjoying also loving this family k family rocks thy r dam cute 🤣cant wait fr mothers day celebration
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved eps it was veryyy veryyy cuteee eps...everyone rocked...awww khusboo khanak are awsome loved their bonding...Yasharan are Amazing...loved shanak scene... 😃