Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VATTIE!

may god bless you and may you get everything U desire...

here is your b'day cake frm my sideπŸ˜†

and how can I forget Ur gift... hopefully U'll like it!

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS

PoojaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday to you Vatsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton people~!!!

Thank you  for all these wishes :D Makes me feel so special! Geee!!

I will write a detailed thanks to each one of you...soon!! πŸ˜†
Tab tak collective thank you😳
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oops!...im late!
Wish you a Very Happy B'day Vatty! ... u hav become OLD , woman!!
Hav Loads of Fun!...
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Vatty...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

once again...

enjoy a lot...

have a blast...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years...

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hope yr having a suuper rocking bday sweety:) miss u around raat ko aana pleeej:)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok before you start saying thanks to people...here's my long Bday wish!

Vatsu and Rooj's Dastaan

Rooj sitting in front of her lappy and browsing through IF. After 4 years she has stepped into this place and she is still fattu when it comes to IF. She is going through people's profile and she noticed that her profile has no testimonial or anything like many do here and she wonders what in the world it is.

At the same time she is chatting in DT with Vatsu and she realized what better way than to ask this witty and naughty girl, whom rooj has grown fond of.

She pm's vatsu and ask her how to challu her testimonial and vatsu responds with the necessary details. Vatsu confuses her more but decides to help rooj out. In Vatsu's mind, rooj is just some random chick with no general knowledge of how to browse IF and she is thinking that Rooj is an idiot. lmao

Vatsu helps rooj and they decide to exchange testimonials and till date the only testimonials rooj has are from vatsu.

That day marked the beginning of a some random friendship, that took a better shape on IF's DT and CCC. The same time it was Beeni's and Hinna's Shaadi and well Rooj was asked to be a maulvi, while Vatsu was the guest.

Rooj had to play double roll and they swtiched back and forth from time to time. Rooj and Vatsu became close and Vatsu had proposed to Rooj after seeing her picture.

Rooj didn't want a aivainy proposal so she demanded Vatsu to make the proposal halal for rooj with ring in the doodh.

On Feb 21st, few days after Beeni and Hinna's marriage, Vatsu proposed to Rooj and they had a huge party at CCC.

Then began more PMs and roothna and manana, mainly Rooj did that even though Vatsu is the guy.

Then came a turning point and now Rooj and Vatsu are just friend and the engagement is off (at least for one day).

Vatsu is crushing on KT and a random guy. Rooj is happy and sad at the same time.

Vatsu wanted to talk to KT and random guy and Rooj had arranged at least one of the two tasks but Vatsu was a fattu so the task is still pending.

Anyways the story is right not on a stop because Vatsu is suppose to come here and Rooj was suppose to make this thread for her but her stupid Exams got in the way!!!

Happy 18th Birthday Vatsu!!!

Go Be an adult, although I don't see why you were not before. lmao...

Apni fiance ke saath toh rehna nahi toh jao apne dream boy ke saath raho!

I wish you the most amazing birthday and I have yet to talk to you!!! You def. make my stay at IF and elsewhere worth it! You are the cutest person on earth! The most sincere and fun loving. Even though we openly fight but which coupld don't? lmao

I love fighting with you and making fun of you and everything more! But please don't always fight with me for too long...

Ok I have finished my serious quota...I swear it feels weird being all nice and not naughty with you...lmao

Waise tune toh meri sauten ke saath kuch ziyada hi pyaar jataya hai and here I am still sitting here and waiting for your love. Btw i don't want teddy love...it's too scary and these days you are barsaoing love on my Public Enemy number one and my bachi...lmao

Next time just make sure u barsao love on them when im not arround...I feel so jealous! lmao

Ok that is finished too...

I love you (not like that) and I wish you the best in life! I hope some day I see you in life because afterall I am sooo honored that someone was named after me and that calls for something because you loved my name and all!!!

Love you!

Muah!!!

Rooj
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
*vatty reads rooji's msg*

*stunned silence*

*Vatty runs in slow motion to hug her Rooji*

*DDLJ tune plays*
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vatsalya

*vatty reads rooji's msg*

*stunned silence*

*Vatty runs in slow motion to hug her Rooji*

*DDLJ tune plays*

Awww Aajaa meri bahon mein...chupaloon tujhe duniya ki buri nazroon se!!!

Btw do u remember the time u and me gossiped on PM bout our boring and stupid life?πŸ˜†

Kya bana uss life ka?πŸ˜†

PS: I spelled couple wrong...lmao
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

Awww Aajaa meri bahon mein...chupaloon tujhe duniya ki buri nazroon se!!!

Btw do u remember the time u and me gossiped on PM bout our boring and stupid life?πŸ˜†

Kya bana uss life ka?πŸ˜†

PS: I spelled couple wrong...lmao

Oh I still might have it somewhereπŸ˜†
And dont crush me too much🀣🀣
PM padh apna.
Pagal.