Tu hi dekhey jab aankhey khuley
Dekha falak dekhi zameen 
Koi nae tumsa kahei
Aa tughe khud mein mein is tara lu chupa
k khuda b hame kar na paaye judaa
Kaise Kahae Hamey Kitni Mohabbat hai Kitni Mohabbat hai😍

Sorry for late guyz was so busy with guests

KMH2 19th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with last scean arjun and arhoi both went inside the house arjun ask arhoi to b quiet but she shout while standing ajun say whatever i say you do opposite arhoi say its paining then arjun say sorry and saw her foot and it was bleeding😳 police officer come and say we have search but we didn't found them the other one say that put fire in this building they will automatically come out.arjun say to arhoi that i guess they have left you wait here i will bring water arhoi say no i am not thirsty he say i am not bringing water for drink i have to clean this blood then have to bandage cuz we have to run alot dunt worry no one can separate us he simile and leave😳 

Police officer is give instruction to other officer arjun finds the water arhoi is waiting for him then she try to stand one officer goes in switch area and do something. the other officer say now they will come them self and then whole department will know my value then they show there is all fire where arhoi is standing she gets scared and shout arjun listen and run to her and is shocked to see arhoi in fire  some one call rajveer and tell about fire arjun break the window glass and goes inside the room.

Rajveer comes outside the building and call the fire brigade and ask then to come soon that stupid officer say to rajveer that why you call fire brigade rajveer say so you have put this fire you how can you do this work as police officer he say in big case we have to take big action rajveer say you have done a big mistake you have misuse your power.

Scean shifted to Arjuhi where arhoi fell down arjun come to pick her but she say you go arjun save you self go from her arjun make her stand and say i will go but with my life and my life is you (awww😳) arjun pick arhoi in her arm. Rajveer outside saying they are still outside and cuz of you two people live is in danger they can die also other officer say who cares one is criminal and other is giving him support. He say boy is criminal from birth but that girl dunt know what her parents teaches her ajun take arhoi near window and say we have to jump from here on the other hand rajveer slap that officer and say thats my family she is my nephew that officer say then why are you arresting her rajveer say i want to aarest criminal arhoi has broken the rule and asp rajveer cannot ignore any criminal. arhoi and arjun jump from the window rajveer say i cant let them die call the fire brigade arjun ask arhoi to hide somewhere he say let me check is there police or not.

Arhoi in pain move and is shocked to see rajveer with officers ajun come and saw rajveer and say so rajveer put the fire. arhoi goes towadrs rajveer and say you can b so low i have never think dadu never teach you this i use to respect you but you put fire in this building just to kill me and arjun rajveer gets shocked then she say and if there was someone else also in building disgusting i cant believe this i just all this cuz you think arjun is wrong and i think he is right then that stupid officer say where is your right arjun come out arjun save your arhoi. arhoi then say no arjun where ever you are don't come go away arjun just run but arjun come outside (sunu ek pal cheen na aavey song is playing and flashback is shown) arhoi say to arun to run but he say with you punishment is also life and without you life is not life how can i left you i love you arhoi then they both hug (omg they make me cry) police officer arrest arjun chachu is just shocked standing after seeing their love. other officers take arjun arhoi crying then he saw rajveer and say congratulation you have solved this case also congratulation ACP rajveer aaluwalia then rajveer put handcaff in her hand and rajveer and arhoi flashback is shown. Then they show family gets to know that they both are arrested and arjun and arhoi in different cell Arohi's crying sitting in jail n arjun is thinking that every love story has incomplete ending.. our love story will also incomplete?

Sorry for the mistakes 
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update

The story is taking turns.. I am finding so many changes

Arjuhi separated! URGH!

Thanks a million for the update Natasha.
OMG this is too sad😭 Thanks for the update
thank you for the update it was so sad epi
Thanks for the update it was very kind of you.
oooh it was sooo sad in the end i cried😭
Thank you for the update Natasha!

OMG Arjuhi separated!
omg arjuhi got caught!!! :O

thnx 4 WU sweetie..cnt wait til tmrw.x