Bloopers of the day 19th may

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
These CV's should really watch the shows before it gets aired on national TV.

They make so many mistakes over and over and over again. They should learn a thing or two from Hollywood about Editing the scenes.

1. The baby is playing with Akshara then when Varsha is talking to Akshara the baby is already asleep.

2. When Akshara first come down and meet her family she has full makeup and her hair was pulled back.  by the time she went upstairs to talk to her husband her makeup was already off and her hair is down.

3. Then her hair is back pulled part back and she is full makeup again when she goes back down and the guest arrive.

4. The baby is asleep in Akshara's arms when the music is started and then when Naitik sees Akshara the baby is awake again .

Know someone else add to this list !!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i noticed the blooper of hair tied and untied.. i shouted.. BLOOPER!!!! but then naksh scene came.. n i was mesmerized!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
about th baby i dont think tht ws blooper coz kids r like tht thy keep on sleeping and weaking up in evry hf or 1hr 😊
but the othr one of akshi hear yaaa tht ws a big one 🤪
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Come on you guys yes baby's do fall as sleep fast but not like that where one second they are shown full awake and smiling and making sounds and then another second they are full asleep.

That baby was full completely sleeping when Akshara was walking upstairs and as soon as she entered the room that baby was awake again.

Everyone of these shows do this and its funny to watch them make such big mistakes. I mean they are suppose to be professionals in there fields and yet they make mistakes over and over and over again.

If someone hurts there head and its on the right side that bandage gets moved from right to left and bake again because they do not watch the scene very carefully from the the day before.

sdforever200 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its ok with these simple mistake its really hard to notice anyways
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simple mistakes it is ok hard to notice