Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Did we see abha in Dilemma in today's episode?

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I found abha happy yet sad. she was looking back and forth to ranchod and karan. I hope not she chooses ranchod. also, ranchod seemed unhappy. he was happy to see karan but after that he seemed not happy with karan's return. abha does love karan and i hope CVs don't show her being confused now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well abha is definetly not in dilemma...she already have choosen karan but then she was sad for ranchod because she have broke his heart...and she feels sorry for it...but her choice is definetly karan...

as for ranchod...he is happy with his brother's return...but he is sad and heartbroken because he has lost his love...and he has noone to share his sorrow...

both of them their behaviour are normal...abha felt guilty to break ranchod's heart...and ranchod is heartbroken because he lost his love forever...
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nope .. definitely not in dilemma..

Abha already made her choice and that is Karan... but seeing Ranchod, she felt bad
Am_So_Special thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree...Abha is not in dilema...sha had to choose Karan...i mean if she waited for him fr 2 years then definitely she wud choose Karan...but she's feelin bad for Ranchod since he took care of her and now she broke his heart!!!! 💔...Did u see his face wen he ws by d door he ws lukin sooo sad!!!😔
Edited by Am_So_Special - 12 years ago
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abha was feeling sad for ranchord
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not dilemna...she is damn happy for his karan but she is really sad for ranchod becoz he's one who supported her and helped her alot in many ways...i thnk she is feeling bad for ranchod
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's cause she feels bad for Ranchod, especially after he confessed his love for her. For the two years Karan was gone, Ranchod took such good care of her, and I think she feels bad.
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well abha is definetly not in dilemma...she already have choosen karan but then she was sad for ranchod because she have broke his heart...and she feels sorry for it...but her choice is definetly karan...

as for ranchod...he is happy with his brother's return...but he is sad and heartbroken because he has lost his love...and he has noone to share his sorrow...

both of them their behaviour are normal...abha felt guilty to break ranchod's heart...and ranchod is heartbroken because he lost his love forever...

agree with u yar
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she was just feeling really bad for Ranchod because now she knows that he really loves her...but I'm sure she loves only Karan and has no doubt
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its not dilemma its her guilt... he thought that ranchod is only trying to help and he is a good friend but now she prepared herself to give him happiness in return and even confessed that to ranchodd.. since karan is back she is happy but feels indebted towards ranchod who supported her and didnt violate her in 2 long years