Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

19 May WU - Alka 007!!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Precap – Maruti tells Sarjaa's gang that Sarjaa and Niru's life in danger. Albela comes to know that Sarjaa took his wife to clinic. Maruti comes to know that Albela got place where Sarjaa is. Before Albela could do anything Maruti reaches at hospital. Maruti comes to know Niru is pregnant. He asks her to come home with Niru.

Epi starts,

Sushila asks Maruti where he was. Maruti doesn't reply. Sushila asks him why you are not coming in. Maruti says I have someone with me. Sarjaa and Niru comes there. Sushila is shocked to see them. Sonali is happy. Alka is shocked too. Sushila asks Maruti why you have brought them here. They can't stay here. Alka is also buttering up Sushila and tells her we all are with you and will not allow this people to stay over here. Sarjaa angrily looks at her. Sushila tells Maruti I never thought you would forgive people responsible for your Chandu's death so easily? Maruti says I have not forgiven them too yet. But it's my decision to make them stay at my house. Sushila says if that's ur decision then I am leaving house. Maruti tries to stop her but she doesn't listen. Sarjaa says you don't need to go anywhere. You have problem with me; then I will go away. I don't want this family to be spilt because of me. Sushila says the person who is responsible for breaking this family is telling that he doesn't want to break it? Sarjaa is hurt. Sushila says I can't leave with murderer of my Chandu. She taunts Maruti may be you have forgot Chandu easily but I am not. Maruti says do you think it's easy to forget Chandu? But atleast reason I brought them house. Maruti tells Sushila Niru is expecting. Sushila says that's the reason you want me to accept them? The girl who did everything before marriage you want me to accept her? Niru feels weird. Sushila is about to leave but Niru falls on her feet. She pleads Sushila not to leave house. Sushila says don't call me aai; that was right of Chandu only. Maruti makes her understand that their Chandu is coming back in form of this child. Sonali also convinces Sushila. Sushila remembers Sonali's word that she is main support of family after Chandu is gone. If she doesn't stand firm; Maruti will breakdown too. She decides to stay back at house and allow Sarjaa Niru at home

Break

Alka is trying to call Damu to inform him everything. But as he is out of town she is not able to reach. She is thinking to herself; I was glad that both Sarjaa and his wife were out of house. But they are back again. And what ultimate reason they have come up with. She is pregnant. Recently only they got married. Alka thinks that means they did everything before marriage

Sonali comes there and asks her what she is thinking about? Alka says nothing. Sonalii tells her aai have asked you to prepare daal tonight. She agrees. Alka decides to find out info about Niru.

Break

Alka comes to Anton uncle hotel. She informs him that Niru had affair with Albela. Anton uncle shuts her off and says he is respecting her just because she is Chandu's SIL. He tells that Niru is good girl and she is suffered a lot. Her only support was Chandu. Alka is shocked. Alka asks if she loved Chandu why she is married to Sarjaa? Anton uncle is shocked, he says how could she is married to Sarjaa. She hates him a lot. He is confused and says I am not getting anything. But Alka says I got everything.

Epi ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii...πŸ€—

hehehe perfect titleπŸ˜†... it was surely more of Alkashow today...!!!😳
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update darshu  πŸ˜ƒ

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahahahhahhahha...great title 
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Good Title Darshu...😊 suits alka... Thanks for the update as the link for the episode after the break was not working so i did not see the part where alka goes to meet anto.. 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot 4 the wonderful update darshu dear as nishi didn't get to c alka part but it seems like alka is not leaving anystone unturned to throw sarja-niru but in her effort to destroy them she might help to bring them togetherπŸ˜† oh i was sad thinking today is friday but no yaay one more to go i can't wait to c tommo. okes tC!😊
lames_yosef thumbnail
good episode it sounds interesting coz alka knew the truth cant wait for tomorrow's episode 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu great title and agree with Jorda that in trying to get Sarja-niru into trouble Alka will be successful in bringing them together
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

A girl who gets pregnant before marriage advices sarja about right and wrong..i was very much annoyed with her character. I liked the scene where sushila insults niru...
Edited by vienna234 - 12 years ago