Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love you too hima, sakshi and spee πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

haha thanks sakshi!...yaar v always have fun even during weekends and even on weekends v have special crazies' thread on maaneet...hope u have reserved ur place...

here is the link to sat' thread

apna place reserve karlo dear...
[/QUOTE]
done di!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-i'm feeling sleepy i will go now hope it's k dear...once i'm all well then i can stay with u until late like before...u have a lovely time reading dkk...

@reena and saakshi-gn sweet maaneet dreams darlings...love u allπŸ€—
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Love u all 2 di's... Me 2 sleepy sleepy... Gud nite 2 all,will catch u all 2moro... Swt maaneet dreams 2 all...
divareena thumbnail

Spee - sweetie ofcourse i understand πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i know you are not well. When you get better than on the weekend we can stay awake until late discussing maaneet. But first rest. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— love you lots

Sakshi - sweet maan dreams and love you lots πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Goodmorning to all crazies...
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima
@all & Mona - read this also  ... this is the quotes from my sameera ki track wala thread
Originally posted by dewdropred

well i knew that was ur first worry ... not only urs many members ... that will not happen ... coz when i said positive character i have a concept in my mind ...

here it is ...

1)sameera might have died & her past will be revealed by some 1 else who knows both sameera & maan --- just like in manmadhudu movie of nag & sonali ... if u think abt it maan's character is very much similar to that of nag's ...

2)sameera would be suffering from some terminal illness like cancer or some thing ... & her character will end with her death ... after why she betryaed maan is revealed ...

my friend spandana (sptrno)she also gave some more options on sameera ... i have 1 more option which i don't want coz then she will get sympathy from "tht category fans" ... so i am cancelling tht option ... as she may not die in tht option but she will leave ... πŸ˜†

I want 2nd option 2 happen so that there will be no problem for any one ...

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

Originally posted by dewdropred

hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...

according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...

true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...

so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...

here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...

if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...

well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...

maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...

Hima I loved your pov very much . You are my life savour...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

on page 19 I posted 2 conversations of mine & jwalamukhi ... did u read both of them mona ... i posted them coz u were worried ...  & U R welcome dear ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Hima on yesterday's episode Maaneet were on bed ...picture dekh..which i posted...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima on yesterday's episode Maaneet were on bed ...picture dekh..which i posted...

mona that was not bed ... it was sofa ... dekho teek se ... watch the episode again ... their legs were down on the flooor ... I will also check the episode again ...

abhi tak nahin dekha yaar teek se 😭episode ...

& regarding sameera ... we well see if she is positive or negative ... if she is -ve then problems she might try 2 create problems ... if +ve then another problem lets c how cv's will tackle ...

the other 1 what u asked usπŸ˜‰ ... we will wait & C what future holds for them πŸ˜‰samjhi naa ...  no one can go against destiny ...