Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

@spee – that's the problem with the cv's – they always are biased towards characters … they always show step treatment 2 geet which I hate ….

We crazies have always undertsood both maan & geet equally & love them equally … but some are not like that … they just wait for an oppurtunity to pounce on geet ….

But cv's should not do this isn't it …

Have u seen how biased are cv's … yesterday devil drank bolke he was given coke or what ver  in mama ki hands & today again he got his steel bottle with water in it to drink & act as a drunkard ….

This simple act of the cv's show how much biased they are towards actors / characters …

I was the one who used 2 support cv's for all the mistakes … but not any more after the holi & april 19th episode & the latest devini track …

divareena thumbnail

Spee/Hima/Sakshi - agree that CVs are biased, they should show maan and geet's characters as equal.  I remember maan's anger and passion in kurban hua.

In pee loon he was very romantic. But i really want CVs to be equal to geet too. We love maaneet equally.

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - agree that maaneet love is too strong and cannot be broken by anyone.

Hima - me would love to see maan's past and what happened to make him so angry towards women.   

I hope the CVs show it well and how maaneet tackle sameera together.
the cv's have so much to show ... hope thy actually show it ...

reena ... even me 2 eager 2 know wht was there in his past ... did i  guess it right 😆
& the important part is how maaneet will handle her ... these all are much awaited ...
divareena thumbnail

Hima - you guessed right, I am copying comments on to word, reading them and then pasting it here as I keep getting that spam message 😭😭😭
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

<h6><font color="#000000" size="4">Hey crazies any idea how to pass the weekend without maneet</font></h6>

aap sab log maaneet pe ek ek os likh dalo...ek dusre k os padte padte maaneet ko miss b nhi karoge aur weekend b pass ho jayega...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

Hima - you guessed right, I am copying comments on to word, reading them and then pasting it here as I keep getting that spam message 😭😭😭

reena give a gap of atleast 1 min ... then post the next message  ... then u will not get the spam wala message ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@hima-wow awesome...loved the posts u copy pasted here abt sameera's track...also thanks that u did not give all options i had given lol...thanks for saving me...

@all...v all want to know Maan's apst related to his parents, vicky, sameera, reason for his dusht dhanav avatar, y he used to stay in outhouse...hope cvs wud handle all these tracks in a sensible way without ruining MAANEET's divine, unconditional, selfless, true and pure feelings and thoughts of concern and love, mutual trust, undertsanding, faith, truth, honesty, transparency, mutual respect, admiration, pride, worship...

hima earlier even i used to have full faith in cvs when the original team was there but now seeing wat all they r shoing us frm past few months even i cannot trust cvs completely like before...

now v all can just hope that cvs wud actually amend all their mistakes and give us back our GHSP our MAANEET who touched our lives our hearts our soul so deeply and truly that now v cannot live without our MAANEET...
dewdropred thumbnail

@spee - thanks dear ... these 2 were the options wht i  thought of ... so i mentioned only those 2 ... the options what u gave were ur thoughts so i did not mention them in my post in reply 2 him ...

one of the option i actually showed in my FF ... maan's confessions ... where sameera dies of breast cancer ... how maan feels during tht time  & how geet & maan take care of the situation ...

divareena thumbnail
Hima - will leave a one minute gap

Spee - me too want to know about maan's past and what happened to vicky and how did maan become our hot Dusht danav. I am sure geet will be a pillar of support for maan.

you are right that we cannot live without maan.

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-aww dear u have to retype everything...reena that is y i always type in word and then copy paste...u also do the same yaar... i have learnt frm my past experience lol

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago