Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@all & Mona - read this also  ... this is the quotes from my sameera ki track wala thread

sameera entry?????????????? thats the last thing i wish to see in GHSP...

I understand what u mean ... but we need to go into maan's past ... as geet is still unaware of it ... geet's life is an open book ... where as maan's life is still a mystery ...

there are so many unanswered questions regarding maan & his family ... so that's the reason sameera ki entry has to be shown ... 

& after geet comes 2 know ... we can also see how strong maan & geet love is ... how she will react ... how she will handle the situation ...

what ever happend before & during amritsar track is a basis for sameera ki track ... coz this entire recent track of amritsar made their love even more deeper ... true ... pure & most of it ... it made their love strong ...

U know na there is this saying in our language ...

kalaniki karigi poyede aithe ... adi prema kadu ...

so after sameera comes maan & geet love will become even more strong ...

yeah its true...but...MSK said earlier to geet...that truth is very much important to him in a relation...and here he hid such a big truth from geet...If sameera enters...then what about MSK's character...it will spoiled na...iam only worried about that

well if ur worry is only about MSK character then U don't have 2 worry coz it will not be spoiled ...

coz if U see ... maan actually never got a chance to speak to geet regarding his past & geet also never got a doubt as to why he used 2 hate women ... if she atleast asked him once ... he would have certainly explained it to her ... geet would have known sameera & what she did to maan ... if sameera was a negative character ...

if sameera is a positive character then we will be shown the reason why she left maan ... plenty of reasons are there y she has left him ...

coming to ur point ... if say after geet asks MSK hides the facts about sameera & his hatred towards women ...  then we can say MSK's character has been spoiled ... but this did not happen ... & cv's will not show it this way ...

coming to why he never spoke to geet the truth  ... well the reason is ... since the day these 2 met  or rather say since the time he felt some feelings for her ...

first he was in denial about his feelings ...

fianlly after he accepted his feelings ... geet was running away from him ... so he was busy trying to make her confess her feelings for him ...

before she confessed she blurted the truth of her pregnancy to him ... next he realises about their love & how he convinces her & then after she finally confesses ... then their engagement which got postponed  ... their break up ... then again getting back together ... then NT ka attck ... then (KBM)Khoon Bhari Mang  ... then their wedding ... brij attack ... baby prob ... then MC ... then holi fiasco ... then wooing geet back ... now beeji ki prob πŸ˜†

the reason Y I gave all these tracks is literally MSK never got a chance to open up about his past to geet ... & after geet entered his life ... his life became so busy that he actually forgot tht he never liked women πŸ˜† 

so now that ... all the problems related 2 geet's past have been solved or left out in the middle ...

I guess now cv's have no option than to show us maan's past which is hidden from every1 ...

& bcoz MSK never got a chance to speak ... this will b a bigger track & will last for a longer time than amritsar track ... may B thy might show ...

The flash back or past of MSK & sameera on how she cheated him  from maan's POV ... then the current situation on how geet & maan will handle her ...

the cv's have so much to show ... hope thy actually show it ...

once sameera is tackled  then they can proceed to other charscters like devil & MSK ki actual realtion why devil's mom call him chote saab ...
the younger brother vicky  whom every1 forgot ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
mona - dont go stay for longer

samata - dont go

divareena thumbnail
Deeps - kaha thi aap. for you sweetie

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

agree that is the major problem ... these 2 bottle up emotions bcoz of which problems start  ...

& not only that ...  these 2 only know when thy fight & when thy love ... each other ... 3rd person who ever enters will make a fool of himself πŸ˜†

samata i agree cvs r so biased...for all of us Geet and Maan r equal then y can'y cvs give equal importance to both Geet and Maan's characters...cvs shud not compensate with one character for the sake of other...cvs can raise both te characters at the same time...just hoep cvs wud understand that for us MAANEET r equal...

samata and hima our MAANEET r extreme couple and r unique in everything...all their feelings and thoughts r extreme...yea sometimes they don't communicate and it leads to problems but eventually they do so  and so finally our MAANEET r happy forever...

and hima u r right v never know when MAANEET r loving each other or fighting!...actually they do everything simultaneously!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

proof ke liye here r few scenes-during kurba hua, there was both anger, hatred, misunderstanding and also bruning passion

even during diwali night party, when Maan tells he hates Geet, there was both pain, bittterness, anger along with so much love, concern, guilt between them...

even now amritsar track when Maan has gone to apologise to Geet, there was both pain, naarazgi, anger but also there was immense love and concern...

this is the beauty of our MAANEET...v see different feelings and thoughts of MAANEET for each other at the same time and our DD and GC portray these varied emotions smimultaneously in the best way...they give us perfect MAANEET scenes...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@all & Mona - read this also  ... this is the quotes from my sameera ki track wala thread

Originally posted by: dewdropred

well i knew that was ur first worry ... not only urs many members ... that will not happen ... coz when i said positive character i have a concept in my mind ...

here it is ...

1)sameera might have died & her past will be revealed by some 1 else who knows both sameera & maan --- just like in manmadhudu movie of nag & sonali ... if u think abt it maan's character is very much similar to that of nag's ...

2)sameera would be suffering from some terminal illness like cancer or some thing ... & her character will end with her death ... after why she betryaed maan is revealed ...

my friend spandana (sptrno)she also gave some more options on sameera ... i have 1 more option which i don't want coz then she will get sympathy from "tht category fans" ... so i am cancelling tht option ... as she may not die in tht option but she will leave ... πŸ˜†

I want 2nd option 2 happen so that there will be no problem for any one ...

1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...

according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...

true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...

so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...

here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...

if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...

well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...

maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@Hima di -thnx di, will keep in mind...
@Spandana di - wow thats great, smtimes break phase is also required ! thnx alot di..
@all di's thnx 4 ur warm love n support... Keep rocking CI and GF...
----------------
i really hope if Sameera is introduced then she must b a +ve character here...
divareena thumbnail
Spee - agree that maaneet love is too strong and cannot be broken by anyone.

Hima - me would love to see maan's past and what happened to make him so angry towards women.   

I hope the CVs show it well and how maaneet tackle sameera together.
the cv's have so much to show ... hope thy actually show it ...

divareena thumbnail
sakshi - we love you tooπŸ€—
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@reena di   Me 2 want 2 c whats the reason behind Maan's dusht danav avtar...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

sakshi - we love you tooπŸ€—

thnx di! me happy happy 2day!
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Previous
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
Next