Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Good night to all crazies...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mona – jaise aash ne kahan … hum hain naa tera time paas karne ke liye …

@sakshi – u can call every1 di …. But maitri … reni … honey … they fall in ur age group & are under 20 & are students like u … prithi is also here … par I am not sure of her age  … rest of them all u can call di …

@mona – u scared or laughing … still don't worry …

@all - I just read between the lines … & felt that cv's may have tht in their mind …. There is plenty of indications wht cv's gave in todays episode … & don't worry ….

How many ever devil's & sameera's come … no one can damage maaneet …

Geet will be naaraz & angry with maan for not telling her the truth … but she will understand him …later on … all the problems will be solved …

@samata - u know tht's the reason i hate the cv's for ... coz wht ever may b the track from the beginning of their break up ... they have seriously been damaging geet coz they can't damage maan ki character ... & tht's the main thing i hate the cv's for ...😡

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

aww it's gr8 to know that u r havinf fun with crazies!...

oh college...all the best with ur studies dear...i'm taking yr-off i have completed my ug last july right now not working enjoying the break phase lol...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@hima maaneet's biggest problem is communication...i always felt that ...they go from bickering to passionate..yes the script is written by keeping msk in mind and they always compromise with geet's chatacter... and rarely with msk's character...

agree that is the major problem ... these 2 bottle up emotions bcoz of which problems start  ...

& not only that ...  these 2 only know when thy fight & when thy love ... each other ... 3rd person who ever enters will make a fool of himself 😆
sptrno thumbnail
@samata and mona-gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deepz tomorrow I will read your OS
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@all goodnight sweet maaneet dreams..feeling sleepy will catch you guys tomorrow...

gud nite di sweet maaneet dreams... And thnx i am most cmfrtable in "di"...
dewdropred thumbnail

@mona & samata - kya baat hain ... ervy day u both are leaving at the same time ...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima I am scared...

mona ... no need to be ... this will be the real testing of time for tehse 2 ... how they will handle their relationship ...

read my answers to jwalamukhi in the thread where i said sameera ki entry is the next track ... he too did not wnat sameera ki tarck as the next one ... but finally he agreed ... link chahiye bol ... dethi hun
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@mona ' jaise aash ne kahan ' hum hain naa tera time paas karne ke liye '

@sakshi ' u can call every1 di '. But maitri ' reni ' honey ' they fall in ur age group & are under 20 & are students like u ' prithi is also here ' par I am not sure of her age  ' rest of them all u can call di '

@mona ' u scared or laughing ' still don't worry '

@all - I just read between the lines ' & felt that cv's may have tht in their mind '. There is plenty of indications wht cv's gave in todays episode ' & don't worry '.

How many ever devil's & sameera's come ' no one can damage maaneet '

Geet will be naaraz & angry with maan for not telling her the truth ' but she will understand him 'later on ' all the problems will be solved '

@samata - u know tht's the reason i hate the cv's for ... coz wht ever may b the track from the beginning of their break up ... they have seriously been damaging geet coz they can't damage maan ki character ... & tht's the main thing i hate the cv's for ...😡

abt sameera's track, i agree hima our MAANEET's relationship is very stong unbreakable bond...initially after coming to know the truth, Geet might be angry and naaraz just like how Maan was initially when he came to know abt Geet's past but eventually MAANEET will sort out all differences and misunderstandings anf finally they will be happy together forever...

abt cvs i know yaar y can't they keep both Geet's and Maan's characters consistent...also it is not like to raise one character they have to ruin the other character...for all of us Geet and Maan r equal y can't cvs give equal treatment to both of them...thankfully v all crazies know our MAANEET very well and understand even their unsaid words and feelings otherwise people just end up bashing our MAANEET for no fault of theirs...MAANEET r equal so their characters' shud be given equal importance...