Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI - Friday Please no more devini scenes - Page 11

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

@samata-i will sleep peacefully frm tonight dear...v all have tried our best to save our GHSP our MAANEET so now let's just hope for the best!...U r absolutely right v shud just focus on MAANEET scenes and be happy...thanks darling...love u

@reena-thanks for lovely MAANEET pics sweety...love u

@aash-gn sweet maaneet dreams darling

@hima-aww sweety i thought u watched atleast few MAANEET scenes...here hugs dear...watch repeat for sure bcuz today's MAANEET scenes r really beautiful...

@sakshi-samata is right dear...v all r like a family happy fun and positive family!...hope u r having a lovely time with crazies!...

sakshi r u studying or working dear?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
samata my darling, pictures especially for you😳

Hima - you are right about CVs making maan god of the show. he has always forgiven his brother and helped him.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima
mona - patiDev nahin bolna ... say pati parmeshwar ... coz parmeshwar main devil ka name 1st 3 words nahin rehthe 😆

Hima sorry dear ab se Pati parmeshwar balunga...
Nice observation maine dekha nahi Devil ka naam ata hai...
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

@aash goodnight honey...

@reena mera liye pics nahi..

@sakshi yes we crazies are like a family by the way i am samata..

@mona thanks dear...

Yups and thats why love 2 b here, its like all family members discussing some issues, pulling each others legs and most importantly expressing themselves and as i call every1 here 'di' so i will call u samata di...
sumona28 thumbnail
Hey crazies any idea how to pass the weekend without maneet
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

@hima agree with you the cvs hadve made msk god of this show...and i believe you are right why did you think geet suddenly said that she does not know msk that well...are the cvs hinting us something...sameera dhan tana na...at least we will have to tolerate devil less...

samata - wohi tho ... till yestetday geet knew maan so well ... & what ever maan said to geet was not new & she understood his perfectly well ...

all of a sudden maan's principles & everything the cv's are showing tht geet is unaware ... but geet knows them isn;t it ...

& always always ... the cv's show some thing that always puts MSK on top step ... the entire script is written keeping him in mind ...

not only that ... today the cv's  also showed that MSK also did not undersatnd what geet has in mind ...

this is very small issue what they showed us today ...  just like how geet did not understand what maan had in mind near clothes line ...  maan also did not know what geet had in mind in her bedroom ...

there by showing us that tehse 2 have still not understood what their spouse has in their mind ...

so in a way ... they are paving way for sameera ka track ...

but in future ... this same small issue again might bcome a big issue ...

coz maan always speaks of principals & truth & he hid his lifes biggest truth ...

dekha Y cv's cleverly reminded us of his principals & geet saying not knowing all secrets ...

sameera ka track will definitely bring a huge toofan & I guess devini will be sent out & sameera ka entry hoga ...

till then cv's will use SS & melulu ... a lot ...😆
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
@Sakshi

Yups and thats why love 2 b here, its like all family members discussing some issues, pulling each others legs and most importantly expressing themselves and as i call every1 here 'di' so i will call u samata di...

we crazies are happy that you love to come our thread...
divareena thumbnail
Spee - for you. You know we love to be naughty. Picture you

Hima for you

Sakshi for you

For us all
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@reena mera dil garden garden ho gaya dear..pee loon is another one of my favorite sequence...
@spee no problem honey take care...
@mona problems hogi but we can see jealous geet and it's high time they show why msk was dd...
@sakshi whatever you are comfortable with...
divareena thumbnail
Hima - you are right that Sameera will bring a toofan in maaneets life and this is why CVs are showing us that maaneet have not understood each others minds.

Mona -- pati parmershwar se kaho ke we all are waiting to talk to you.