i dont think it was hetals fault

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont think it was hetal fault,sweety shuold give little privacy to karal,she knows her bro has just cum,she cld cum little later or gone wid sum1 else for sonography,if she can go for movie so why not hospital wid mona or any1 else,sweety is married herself she was given lectures to anu yesterday so y cant she follow it,
after marriage every couple needs space,gandhis had never come between anu-mona when they were newly married,or even now,havent seen hetal sejal cuming between them wen anu-mona are alone.i know sweety isnt doing anyting intentionally but its her mistake too,today i felt bad for hetal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching her at starting of the episode and ending of the episode ,for me she is more dangerous than phui...

sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: saraharshad

After watching her at starting of the episode and ending of the episode ,for me she is more dangerous than phui...

why?i genuinely want to know,at the start she told ambaji that mona is lucky to have a saas like her,mona can go out movie,shopping etc,wich any young girl  can feel,at the end she tld phui and baa her reservations that everytime there is sum1 between karal,wich again is true,it is either sweety,amrit or vimmy who just keep on cuming between them,ambaji made as tatement if karal wont go den even mona wont,so why hetal is dangerous for speaking the truth?

note:its just curosity i am asking,pls dont mind😊
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even though Hetal wasn't at faut with Sweetie, but the way she acted certainly shows how she lacks to understand anybody but herself. I'm sorry but the way she wen into the kitchen and banged the tray not done especially in her position she just got married like a day ago. Just like she needs to understand the Bedi's so do they if that's what she is showing them it going to be creating problems for herself only. 
saraharshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

why?i genuinely want to know,at the start she told ambaji that mona is lucky to have a saas like her,mona can go out movie,shopping etc,wich any young girl  can feel,at the end she tld phui and baa her reservations that everytime there is sum1 between karal,wich again is true,it is either sweety,amrit or vimmy who just keep on cuming between them,ambaji made as tatement if karal wont go den even mona wont,so why hetal is dangerous for speaking the truth?

note:its just curosity i am asking,pls dont mind😊

I mean to say that that hetal missed the chance only once and yes she missed the chance of going to cinema..but it is her fault..she even didnt have that much sense to inform elders before going outside of the hosue and how come chaaiji know thay they are going to movie..so she informed her maayka wala to come home..And its very common if some one misses the marriage ,they will come and visit to see the bahu of the family..and at episode ending, I think she is more responsible for getting rift between her and karan..yesterday Karan even said sorry to him.,but she is not even in mood to listen to him...and more dangerous than phui...yes becoz ,phui want to seperate anukalp and mona only..but this lady will create defnetly problems between families..

sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

Even though Hetal wasn't at faut with Sweetie, but the way she acted certainly shows how she lacks to understand anybody but herself. I'm sorry but the way she wen into the kitchen and banged the tray not done especially in her position she just got married like a day ago. Just like she needs to understand the Bedi's so do they if that's what she is showing them it going to be creating problems for herself only. 

hetal has always been rebelious wen she is angry she dont even care whom is she fighting wid,she fought wid ambaji in front of bedis or strted shouting in front of the gandhis wen they were tlking abt her marriage and even slapped karan cause he pou sum water on her.i was actually tinking she will blast sweety or amrit today,but she was quite
saraharshad thumbnail

hetal has always been rebelious wen she is angry she dont even care whom is she fighting wid,she fought wid ambaji in front of bedis or strted shouting in front of the gandhis wen they were tlking abt her marriage and even slapped karan cause he pou sum water on her.i was actually tinking she will blast sweety or amrit today,but she was quite

So can we do the same things infront of our saas what we did infront of our mom and infront of our family...if ambaaji is in chaayji's place??? what will be the scene
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: saraharshad

I mean to say that that hetal missed the chance only once and yes she missed the chance of going to cinema..but it is her fault..she even didnt have that much sense to inform elders before going outside of the hosue and how come chaaiji know thay they are going to movie..so she informed her maayka wala to come home..And its very common if some one misses the marriage ,they will come and visit to see the bahu of the family..and at episode ending, I think she is more responsible for getting rift between her and karan..yesterday Karan even said sorry to him.,but she is not even in mood to listen to him...and more dangerous than phui...yes becoz ,phui want to seperate anukalp and mona only..but this lady will create defnetly problems between families..

see there are different people who reacts in different ways,i get damn angry at my friends wen sum movie plan or outing plan gets cancelled,i am not blaming chaiji for it,here the cicumstances was wrong,so we shld blame sweety too why dint she inform her mom about the movie,she came home before hetal and she is pregnant she needs to tke care,hetal could be blame if she wld ahve strted arguing wid achaiji if wouldnt behave properly wid guests,but she was good.
what phui is doing its just for fun by seperating anu-mona,hetal will never intentionally seperate the families,again the cicumstances might create a rift 

note:you know what sara i am enjoying debating,i used to do a lot in pr forum,but now i do it here.i lik😊e it
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

When u go into somebody else's home u don't act the same way as you do infront of your parent's, wheather she likes it or not she has to change and adjust according to her in-laws. Had she pulled the same trick at her house, she would have gotten a tight slap from Bharti and a lecture.
saraharshad thumbnail

see there are different people who reacts in different ways,i get damn angry at my friends wen sum movie plan or outing plan gets cancelled,i am not blaming chaiji for it,here the cicumstances was wrong,so we shld blame sweety too why dint she inform her mom about the movie,she came home before hetal and she is pregnant she needs to tke care,hetal could be blame if she wld ahve strted arguing wid achaiji if wouldnt behave properly wid guests,but she was good.

what phui is doing its just for fun by seperating anu-mona,hetal will never intentionally seperate the families,again the cicumstances might create a rift 

note:you know what sara i am enjoying debating,i used to do a lot in pr forum,but now i do it here.i lik😊e it

haha..

But i think sweety not informing to her mom is not at all came into picture because no one will come to see her .and hetal is a new bahu ...I dont think circumstances hetal herself is making them..what ever happening ,she is adding some spice and namak to it...