Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

KARAN WAHI 

Born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali,Karan Wahi has received immense pampering and love from his parents.He arrived in Mumbai to make it big in cricket but ended up as part of the glam world.My dad runs an automobile business while my mom is a school principal.Even though I dont need to work,I always wanted to be independent and have an identity of my own.I might not have been in this industry had it not been for my debut show Remix.Struggle is inevitable in any and every career,so one can not run away from it.Keeping in mind that I can spend lavishly without having to worry too much,I could have been a little bit laid back,but I shirk my responsibilities.I have to be prepared to manage both my family business as well as my own career simultaneously in the future.So perhaps the real struggle will start then, says Karan.
shruti thumbnail

MOHIT SEHGAL 

This Delhi lad didnt require to move even a bit from his home town as everything was completely set for his future a construction business,a factory that manufactures bearings for diesel engines.Everyone has some kind of talent and they have the right to go ahead and do what they want to with their lives.It would have been boring if I had joined the family business.Fame and popularity lured me to come to Mumbai and made me try my hand at acting.The money was never important.I would have been making so much more money back home if I continued my business.I always wanted to try my luck in TV and films and I am glad I made it, he says with a smile.
shruti thumbnail
Melz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You better be on team MuGau. Dere is no team MuSh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nikamma has decided to be nikamma for more months planning holiday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shruti thumbnail
https://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff498/NehaSehgal/59108_437930193585_365959158585_4993394_4823864_n.jpg
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

These were the golden days of SR ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DJ.. thumbnail

and these the farzy days of maiyya ๐Ÿ˜†
shruti thumbnail
https://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff498/NehaSehgal/13294_382938392204_236303452204_4065019_271410_n.jpg
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

These were the golden days of SR ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
DJ.. thumbnail
Shruti ...why did you shift from d3 to dmg
shruti thumbnail