Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:True Love=Mirrors - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Achcha guys, I'm gonna go because of that headache. I'll talk to y'all later. Bye !! 🤗  🤗

Take care Aditi... 🤗
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Achcha guys, I'm gonna go because of that headache. I'll talk to y'all later. Bye !! 🤗  🤗

Bye Aditi🤗🤗
Take care yourself🤗
Bye Adu🤗🤗

Take Care🤗🤗
And now I have a terrible heartache ðŸ˜†

Gili GilI Gappa and Ring Wrong Ring to go off air

Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 1:10:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
Gili GilI Gappa and Ring Wrong Ring to go off air

Gilli GillI Gappa and Ring Wrong Ring will make way for Ammaji Ki Galli on SAB TV...

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Garima Productions' Gili GilI Gappa and Ring Wrong Ring will be moved to a new slot of 7Pm, with Ammaji Ki Galli occupying the 7.30 Pm slot.

However, the latest is that SAB TV is contemplating going 7 days a week with its prime time shows. As a result of this, they have decided to wrap up the not so happening shows, Gili GilI Gappa and Ring Wrong Ring.

A source informs, "Gili GilI Gappa going off air was informed on the sets  two weeks back, but there was a confusion over whether Ring Wrong Ring would go  off air or not. However, the channel has passed their decision to the production house now of pulling off the shows".

We contacted Shweta Gulati, protagonist of Gili GilI Gappa and she confirmed, "Yes, the show is going off air and we all have been informed about its end. We are counting our last days of shoot and hoping for a good vacation afterwards".

We contacted Muskaan Mihani of Ring Wrong Ring and she in a confused
state says, "Even I have heard about the show ending, but no official
announcement has been done. So I really can't say anything on it."

We tried contacting Anupam Khalidar, the  Producer but he remained
busy to attend our call.

With this Ring Wrong Ring and Gili GilI Gappa will make way for
Ammaji Ki Galli from 20th June…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar