Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:True Love=Mirrors - Page 34

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG Sahabbir is coming back as Datta Bhau...i think as Mishal is not intrested to do Lagi anymore...Shabbir is gud option...bt still he cant matchup with mishal's class😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

That is no excuse you should atleast inform here you won't be till this periodπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

When you were not there Niki use to come and I use to complain about how you are gayab atleast Niki dropped in and it's vice versa nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am only watching D3 and Sab shows atm. BALH time clashes with FIRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sholly. *kaan pakding* πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha_Luvs_JeRan

OMG Sahabbir is coming back as Datta Bhau...i think as Mishal is not intrested to do Lagi anymore...Shabbir is gud option...bt still he cant matchup with mishal's class😍

hi nehaπŸ€—
same here...

mishal as dutta was awesome😍

i dnt like dis replacement

StarshineHues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sv003

here is the 1st look of BALHπŸ˜ƒ
19th may sbsπŸ˜›

I saw that segment Sweta, its looking awesome !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Adu I can't watch FIR repeat as they come next day in afternoon that's work time for me. Plus I liked BALH promo reading story I think show will be made complicated post marriage.

I knew your sis is gonna watch it. I am expecting some wonderful mixes by her on that show.
shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha_Luvs_JeRan

Neha though I like Shabbir as an actor I don't know if this gamble by channel and ph will pay off well. The show is still in top 10 after MR exist.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Adu I can't watch FIR repeat as they come next day in afternoon that's work time for me. Plus I liked BALH promo reading story I think show will be made complicated post marriage.

I knew your sis is gonna watch it. I am expecting some wonderful mixes by her on that show.

Oho then watch BALH ka repeat. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  I know, it'll be made complicated post marriage, EK style. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Aur YT Devta to hain hi. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

My sis is so excited for that show !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† She's waiting for it to start, and they haven't announced even a date yet. She'll go crazy making mixes. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: StarshineHues

Sholly. *kaan pakding* πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Adu u r so cute that even if I want I can never be angry on u and if I am it can't be for longπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Neha though I like Shabbir as an actor I don't know if this gamble by channel and ph will pay off well. The show is still in top 10 after MR exist.

oh no
i wonder... who on the earth watches it aftr MR's exit...😑
horrible...

i wish the channel gamble fails...πŸ˜›
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sv003

hi nehaπŸ€—
same here...

mishal as dutta was awesome😍

i dnt like dis replacement

Yah i can understand as i was not a regular viewer of Lagi..bt still i've seen the show sometimes & iuvd Mishal as Dtatta..bt he himself dont want to do the show againdont know wt is the reason?πŸ˜•