•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I heard in real life also we will get some habits of our fathers sister...even i nthis show also it is same..both this phui and hetal are same..both are to waste candidates...i am sure this hetal will become more irritating than phui..
Originally posted by saraharshad

I heard in real life also we will get some habits of our fathers sister...even i nthis show also it is same..both this phui and hetal are same..both are to waste candidates...i am sure this hetal will become more irritating than phui..

Phui is not irritating she is cruel, selfish and sadistic. Phui keeps on abusive Mona and Amba never ever tells herb to back off..horrible cruel family.
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
I think Sweety is more irritating then both of them.
Sweety may be irritating but she is not mean like Phui and Hetal who are down right mean to other people, today Hetal slammed tray right in front of her MIl and that too just after couple of days after her wedding, so I wonder how her behavior is gonna be in future also She could have asked karan to have tea and leave no need to be nasty, she has double standards she wants Anu kalp to be the best bro but why doesn't she want her hubby to be a responsible brother? 
And also I am not comparing Mona with Hetal, like some one mentioned I am talking about Ambaji's sanskar which the Gandhi family keep boasting and bragging about🤢😡
And Ambaji already back to square one, showed her colors today again😡
I also feel that hetal will definitely become like phui if she continues to behave like this. she is so much irritating. no adjustments at all.
Originally posted by RBO_Addict

Sweety may be irritating but she is not mean like Phui and Hetal who are down right mean to other people, today Hetal slammed tray right in front of her MIl and that too just after couple of days after her wedding, so I wonder how her behavior is gonna be in future also She could have asked karan to have tea and leave no need to be nasty, she has double standards she wants Anu kalp to be the best bro but why doesn't she want her hubby to be a responsible brother? 
And also I am not comparing Mona with Hetal, like some one mentioned I am talking about Ambaji's sanskar which the Gandhi family keep boasting and bragging about🤢😡
And Ambaji already back to square one, showed her colors today again😡

I totally agree with you. Ambaji used to boast about her upbringing and never lost a opportunity to taunt Mona how badly she was brought up at the Bedi house, careless, etc but she is turning a blind eye to Hetal's antics. She should stop comparing Mona & Hetal and take them as 2 separate individuals and admonish or love them accordingly. I never expected Ambaji to do a complete U-turn today just after 2 days of realizing how invaluable Mona was. On the Hetal , Amrit never even mentioned to Hetal what she had overheard and behaved with her as normally as she would. Karan is also being extremely nice to her. Sweety is also proving to me a much better SIL than what Hetal was to Mona. I sometime wish it would have been much better for Karan to marry Pam and that stupid Hetal to marry that tree and later that greedy boy. I don't know where the CVs are headed. They were gaining good TRPs by bringing Mona back into the house. Now if they start showing this crap then I am sure people will lose interest in this serial.
ya hetal is becoming sooo irritating 
getting a step ahead of phui..
agree to u some extent...ask her to be positive...atleast should try from herself
Originally posted by riatagore

I also feel that hetal will definitely become like phui if she continues to behave like this. she is so much irritating. no adjustments at all.

seems like phui dsnt get along with her in laws thats why she is living at her mayka.. hetal is going to follow her footsteps too.. and about sweety..she is the daughter if the house and no matter how educated and modern we become daughters are always treated different than the bahu in the family and comeon if sweety cant be herself in her mayka then where can she