Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thursday Update 19-05-2011 - TA vetti again! (Page 5)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks ma Gunz for the lovely update... sorry u got an irritating story Ouch But now u understand why Thulasi doesn't compliment TA on being a "smart boy" everyday Tongue

I don't knw whether to feel pity for the guy as TA as waaay waaay too much of a nallavan or to be mad at his lack of brain Confused. Though I was definitely not surprised at TA's self aapu, I'm shocked at the fact that he has absolutely no self-survival skills, I don't understand how he was born to GW, when SQ Lavs is so good at doing what's best only for her Dead.

My only hope is in Thulasi, I hope like Sudha, she is capable of pushing TA to be successful at work and build a good career. Otherwise, it's best for TA to print cards like Shubba akka suggested and hopefully Thuls is working by then Tongue

Originally posted by Tanu.

OMG Shubba Akka, why Akka why remind me that engagement sceneOuchOuch...i right away remember our Psycho's disgusting glaring towards TAAngry...What a look...she kept on staring @ TA like some property in exhibition...zoo la irunthu escape aagi looking a man for the first time maathiri a look she gaveAngry...That look was so wrongDead ...and yes TA acts very responsible when he shouldn't beConfused.

ROFLOMG Tanu, why ma must you think of that psycho when already we are polambufying bout our Velai-free hero Tongue

Edited by Ranuja - 19 May 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaJanani20lakshyamThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba akka, i knw right, the experiment worked...but now everyone is talking about the psycho Ouch
@ Lakshyum ROFLROFLROFL I completely agree, no more pyscho talk Big smile

@ Shammu, vendam ma vendam, pls like Gunz said, don't pray for her return, pray for her to stay out of our sights. But I love ur card dialogues for TA.. but add one more thing: Ilavasamaka romance wife advice Smile and don't worry Shammu, definitely they will link Prabha and Deepa... hence the matching wardrobe LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunz for the wonderful update.

Tamil thanakku thane velaikku aapu vachuttan. Sometimes if Tamil give advice to anybody the advice will be benefit to the person who is hearing but the advice does not benefit to Tamil. Now how he is going to find a job.

It is now clear Thulasi is going to fight with Tamil for lost his job not for the kadan problem. Tomorrow there is going to be a small fight between Tamil and Thulasi.

Dharman is the person who is hired by Bhuvana. In today episode they have linked Tamil with Dharman so there are lot of chances of Tamil to help TPS. I think in future Dharman character will have some importance. If Dharman has any daughter there are chances of link his daughter with Kanagu or Joseph.

Edited by ravirr73 - 19 May 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsi

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunthy for the update.

Is it possible whatever happened to Suchi was all done by Bhuvana? Suchi's parents would not be so rich people and Bhuvana somehow got to know Prabhakar and Suchi involved. So she saw that Suchi is sent to Australia and her parents were made to relocate. Bhuvana always is wary that Prabhakar could be hooked by a poor girl. (Like she hooked Lax.) Are they subject to Bhuvana's blackmail? Sorry, if this point is said by someone else. as I could not read all the comments.

Deepa is a natural caretaker. The first person she has caretaken is Thulasi. She did the same to Kanakku out of sympathy. Now she will empathize with Prabhakar. Prabhakar can again mistake it for love. So can Bhuvana. But Deepa's dad who knows the bad aspects of Bhuvana would surely discourage Deepa from getting too serious with Prabhakar.

What can we say about our hero? Why does he not know charity begins at home and these days he has to take care of his wife also or does he expect her to take care of him as Sudha does for his elder brother?

Edited by maha2us - 19 May 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaTheivaJanani20ThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
GW has given birth to three vetti pasanga and it is thanks to Sudha that Puvi is doing well. GW should actually support her hard working DIL who has even ensured that Puvi works. Instead she constantly troubles her and runs her down and gets back ...
Lavs is another lazy person - thought by catching a rich person she can just dress up, party and have fun. Her husband also seems to be not very interested in work.
TA is also not hard working  - maybe he is good fellow etc but how can he be so indifferent to work. Even when he was in the bank he never hesitated going all over the place during office time
Charu is also not doing any work and is just spending her time running after TA.
Thuls should now take charge just as Sudha did but she is too mild and is in the midst of her studies

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaTheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanswash2Jan50ShemmoKowsiQuelle-Bellesahi.

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Our infamous vetti officer is vetti yet again. Lately, the rate at which he is losing his jobs is quite alarmingConfused! Why can he not keep his mouth closed for two seconds? Those two seconds could have potentially fed his family for weeks. Mr.TA can you not take a break from your social service to take care of your growing loans? Because, at the rate you are going, YOU are going to need social serviceAngry. Yes, our hero is a pure souled optimist but is also damningly naive at times. Hopefully, this (really dumb) decision will bring him back his old job...or cause the rowdy to be a bit more lenient on TA. I swear, I thought the build up for Dharman would turn into another Shyamala type introduction which would stretch on for days. Thankfully it was over quickly, saving my sanity for what seemed to be the last time in this episode.

Poor Thuls, suffering left, right and centerCry. Just when we viewers were finally relieved that GW, her romance partner/pet Charu, SQ Lav and dandachoru Nits had vacated T&T's house, we get these bombshells. I just hope GW doesn't manipulate Thuls into believing she has some sort of dhosham. I can guarantee you now, that even if TA doesn't fall for his mother's tricks, Thuls certainly willThumbs Down. Thuls already feels guilty as it is. Wonderful, now we (the viewers) will be tortured with another bout of T&T fight scenes.

Goodness, gracious TA!AngryGET A JOB ALREADY!

I don't whats going on with the Prabha track. Is the director planning a new love interest for D or sibling bonds with Thuls or just more social service for Mr. (jobless) TA? Whatever it is, move the track quicker. I just seems to lag as opposed to the rest of the storyline. Personally, I wouldn't mind a Deepa + Thuls confrontation with Bhuvana!Evil Smile  

Originally posted by maha2us

Thanks Gunthy for the update.

Deepa is a natural caretaker. The first person she has caretaken is Thulasi. She did the same to Kanakku out of sympathy. Now she will empathize with Prabhakar. Prabhakar can again mistake it for love. So can Bhuvana. But Deepa's dad who knows the bad aspects of Bhuvana would surely discourage Deepa from getting too serious with Prabhakar.

Actually, I don't think P even considers D as a lover, thus that would negate the "Prabhakar can again mistake it for love theory". Besides, if he does get his heart broken by Suchi, I doubt he would be able to make the emotional commitment needed to maintain a relationship. Furthermore, Deepa has explicitly stated that marriage, before she completes school and gets a JOB (are you listening Mr.TA?) is unthinkable. So the only logical way both D and P will end up together is if:
a) D loses her father to cancer and her mom forces her to marry P (because he can financially support their family through his inheritance). 
b) P is sufficiently angry (about what his mother did to ruin his first love or Deepa/Thuls' lives) enough to take revenge.
c) And Kanagu irritates Deeps to a point where she prefers P as the decent alternative.
However, a long list of circumstances has to occur to successfully trigger a realistic romance between P&D, which then also has to be sustainable. So, I sincerely doubt that either P or D would fall for each other based on sympathy alone. But I do agree with your point when you say that D's father will never approve of such an alliance for his daughter.Mr.V treasures his daughter too much to send her into Bhuvana's hellhole. However, D's mom is basically a bizarre combination of GW and Padma, so she can potentially blackmail her daughter.

Long story short, I kind of agree and disagree with your theory!Big smile   

P.S. I love how many of you pointed out TA's affinity to vadai. Maybe he needs to stop eating them as they constantly bring bad luck. Remember the last time he ate a vadai? He was escaping from police and his mission was an utter failure. It should also be duly noted, that him eating a vadai also lets him romance with Thuls for long periods of time. Thuls change his diet, seeing as maybe the vadai is the dhosham!LOL

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 19 May 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanJanani20lakshyamTheivaswash2TTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
tks gunz for the update and super comments... i really loved reding today's update and all the comments..after a long time 5 pages of comments for an episode..Gosh,

more than that i loved shubba's business card for TA--wow, shubba way to go...

as i said earlier i always felt that this temp job for 10K is not for TA..maybe this job only to setup a meeting with Dharman who may play a big role in helping TA clear off his debts i feel... let us see.. anyway waiting to see where Prabha's case leading to and the loan matter...

today 3 scenes left from promo...TT's scene, anand following T, and finally TA's shock over the implications over his loan...

anyway it was nice to seel old TA rushing off for masala vada...agree with acorn that this is the very attitude of TA which bought TT together... am happy that they hv stuck to TA's character...the need to help as many people as psble even at the stake of his job..def better days in store for him...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TheivaTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

bjda Senior Member
bjda
bjda

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
TA is very casual about his work...he behaved silly yesterday...the only work i think TA can do is "social work or charity"...i guess he is just not able to work under someone for long...
poor prabha...mayb as someone quoted buvana is behind all this..
hope suchi replies back soon...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsisahi.

Go to top