Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Dharman is not the person arranged by Charu, TA might end up going to Dharman for money as the due date is near, as shown in the promo. There he might get to hear Bhuv Lawyer talking about Sundari to Dharman and TA might try to help Sundari, thus linking TA and Sundari track.

Maybe the director confused us by showing the assitant to Dharman giving weird look at TA. Dharman looks like a ruffian, could not be a good guy and looks like he is putting a show.

Aaga motham, Thulasi still will not know the loan matter this week too. But TA is gg to get nice royal welcome when he goes home.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Gunthy akkaπŸ€—!!!

TA jobku Govinda Govindaa!!! Ithu ippo unnaku thevaiya TA??!!!

🀣 sorry guys I can't stop laughing!!! Ithu thaan thannaku thanne maann alli podurathu endu solluravanga!!!

Poor Thulasi!!

Poor Prabha but don't worri Deepa is here!! And he calls Thulasi "sister"!!!
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunthy for the superb update and nice side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

Suchi matter is going to be more serious and make Prabha extremely sad. It might be Deepa who brings him out of his love failure. Whatever, don't let Deepa marry Prabha before she finishes her college, but i doubt this would happen before their degree. πŸ˜•

Congrats TA, you are vetti again, Super! TA is nothing else, but such a loser loser loser. I am so mad at this guy like many of you. He proves again and again that he is not fit for working anywhere. Thulasi, please zip up his mouth. Thulasi should not slap him, but on her own starting to search a job and ignore her hubby regarding his job matter. Any wife would be mad at her hubby for being so stupid, in such a situation when they badly need money. How happy she was in the morning that her hubby starts to go to a job again, i really feel very sad for her. πŸ˜­

If this TA goes to see his mom and tells her about this job, she definetly would blame Thulsi's dhosham. If this guy then believes the whole Dhosham thing, i am going to kill him. His Dhosham is his mouth, and not Thulasi. πŸ˜‘ No wonder, he is going to become a mental very soon b/c of the loan matter. πŸ˜ˆ

Thank you Kumaran for showing us a hero with only few hours in the job and the most irritating thing was the he went to eat Masal Vadai. Your hero is becoming dummy again and has no more heroic values. It is just too much with the job of your hero, not at all realistic. I just hope, that the team has something better for us in store regarding TA's job. πŸ₯±

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for a nice update.

Just my guess that P calling T sister may be because she is already married while D is single and men are careful in addressing single girls as sisters!! Also, dir may want to  make D as P's love interest. Well, whatever it be, P calling T sis is a kind of seed event to later revelations abt the relationship bet'n these two. As for Suchi's parents, escapism is not the answer to everything! Rather than trying to avoid, they cud have told P the actual reason, considering P's helping nature and good heart. It seems like he has been totally used by them for their selfish reasons.

I was totally disappointed with our hero today although like many, I did not have a very positive feeling abt his lasting in this job!! It was really unexpected and he was at his irresponsible best today with total disregard to the dismal financial condition at his home!! Indha lakshanathile ivarukku masaal vadai vera kekkudhu!!  Well, i still don't understand how a guy who is educated and has some bank experience deal with a customer in this manner! What did he have in mind when he recommended D to his old bank?? Did he think he will get back his old job??? This is the height of stupidity! As usual, he fell flat for Dharman (D)'s superficial goodness! This D is the same goonda guy hired by Bhu's lawyer to subdue TPS!  D is def going to play an imp role later in TPS/Bhu tiff. Maybe  something good came out of it that T is in D's good books and this would help TPS later!! Also, good that the loan was also not processed as both D and PA seemed like they were on to something big and cud have caused more problems to TA!!  So, C did not have to do anything for T losing his job!! Well don't we have a saying "thavalai than vaayal kedum? It applies so well to our hero!!

Oh so poor T!! She is going to bash him for the job matter tomorrow and the loan matter is still under wraps!!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

@Nox:
Paavom you, i think you have some Charu fever🀣 It will only get cured when Charu comes back, lets pray for her comeback🀣 (Many are going to kill me, especially GunthsπŸ˜†)
Somehow i miss Charu, arg bring her soon back and finish her track with her lovable boyfriend, wellwisher, lover, sweetheart aka GW🀣

Yooovvv Shammy πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...enna kindala unakku. If psycho comes back, Tanu will be more serious, she can't get cured. Unakku apdi enna oru loveee psycho mela? πŸ˜‘ Ithila praying for her comeback 😑...why don't you pray for TA to get a job like his wife does πŸ˜ƒ.  Janani, please lock up psycho in UK somewhere as you are back to your hometown now. Shammy, as you are such a Charu lover and Charu fan, i am going to cut our sisies relationship for a whole day as punishment for your affection on psycho πŸ˜ˆ. Venumna blackmail a kooda eduthukko πŸ˜›.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Janani, please lock up psycho in UK somewhere as you are back to your hometown now.

LOOOL! πŸ€£ Hahaha, I'll try my best ka. πŸ˜› Enni naan engennu avaava kandu pidikura?? Oru common place la poi thedurandaa, athu mental hospital la thaan. πŸ˜† Athe oru loosu, enni naan poi antha moonjeiya paatha, enakku thaan paithiyum pidichudum, vendaam! Vendave vendaam. πŸ˜‰ Neega vere oru aazha pidiyungo! πŸ˜ƒ
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunz for the super fast update. Thoroughly enjoyed the side comments. So our "vetti veeran" strikes againπŸ˜‰. He got a lot of bashing from us today. But on the positive note with out his realising he might have done some thing good for himself by diverting the rowdy fraud Dharman to another Bank. For  a minute I really thought our hero was super smart in being too smooth about getting rid of a bad customer. I did not have a good feeling about Dharman right in the begining. I vaguely associated him with some thing bad. After reading some of your comments I realised this is the goon set to trouble TPS. Dont worry. Venkatachalam will be careful about looking at the documents and deny him the loan. May be Tamil will be called back for work because he saved the company from a bad customer. I am a hopeless optimist!!πŸ˜‰ Our hero after all may emerge as "vetri veeran" instead of Vetti.πŸ˜†.
As for this Suchi character, the whole family may be exploiting innocent Prabha. Now that she got her education abroad and probably a job there, they are dumping Prabha. There are women like that. Our SQ is heading in that direction. If  Suchi dumps P, good for him and good riddence. That opens up a chance for Deepa. Deepa will be a tough DIL for Bhu. Looking forward to that. Dont worry about Kanagu. He will be OK with his business doing well.
lakshyam thumbnail

PLS Pls let us all stop talking abt Charu😲...Kumaran seems to have forgotten her...or he has given us all some vacation from that psycho...so pls konja naal vacation enjoy pannalaame...

Even if she knows somebody is thinking abt her...she will take the next flight and come back...

Apuram she will look into the mirror and will say "Mrs Tamilarasu", and then from the airport she will run and will go and hug TA, infact she said she will go in his bike only as his wife when she comes back...idhellam kekanuma 😭 
Thendral_USA thumbnail
I have been having this doubt for some time! As another viewer has pointed out, T shud be elder to P. Well, T has not dropped out of school by years and so we safely assume that she is just doing 1st year of engg at the right age. If so, P shud also be a student in some college/school. The way he is shown doesn't seem to  fit a student life. What is he doing (apart from sponsoring needy students thru the trust money)? He shud atleast be a year younger to T! inge logic idikkudhu!! Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendral_USA

I have been having this doubt for some time! As another viewer has pointed out, T shud be elder to P. Well, T has not dropped out of school by years and so we safely assume that she is just doing 1st year of engg at the right age. If so, P shud also be a student in some college/school. The way he is shown doesn't seem to  fit a student life. What is he doing (apart from sponsoring needy students thru the trust money)? He shud atleast be a year younger to T! inge logic idikkudhu!!

Thulasi is two years older than Deepa who is at the right age. When Thulasi finished +2, she was 20 as mentioned by Paati in an episode. Thulasi had a late school entry as it was her granny who made the effort of taking her to a school. Thulasi was ignored by MM when he took Mohan to school, guess Mohan is 18/19 like Deepa. And Prabha has to be one or two years younger to Thulasi and he mentioned that he is still studying with so many arrears. Guess Thulasi has to be 21 now as she lately celebrated her birthday.
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago