Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thursday Update 19-05-2011 - TA vetti again! (Page 3)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@ rans -  where are u????
experiment gave positive results...see...i gave her a chance to scold her favourite Psycho... LOL

Engagement looks...wow Tanu..what an analysis...how many times u watched that...LOL

LOL Shubba Akka, after May 2010...i watched few days ago as Shammu missed Charu so much...after watching my reaction is allDeadAngryShocked

Edited by Tanu. - 19 May 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Shubba akka:
Hahaha, akka TA inspector-ah stop panni irukathi, engagement ninnu irukum and VR wrong impression about TA vantu irukum.LOL Athu too he failed.Angry But onething he is very sharp.
Athu thaan ROMANCING THULASIAngryLOL

@Nox:
Paavom you, i think you have some Charu feverROFL It will only get cured when Charu comes back, lets pray for her comebackROFL (Many are going to kill me, especially GunthsLOL)
Somehow i miss Charu, arg bring her soon back and finish her track with her lovable boyfriend, wellwisher, lover, sweetheart aka GWROFL

Edited by Shamz. - 19 May 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsisahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Shubba akka:
Visiting cardROFLROFLROFL What a thinking. TA-ku kooda intha idea varuma-nu theriyalaLOL Sorry TA, but ur behaviour impressed me a lot, thats why im praising youAngry.

Ilavasamaka Kalyanam panni vaikum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka College fees kattum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka advice tharum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka veedil vasika veedum Punniyavan TA
Ilavasamaka romance wife advice tharum Punniyavan TA
Itharku mela peyar illatha amma-vin magan Punniyavan TA

Edited by Shamz. - 20 May 2011 at 9:35am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaThendral_USAJanani20lakshyamThendralfanRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsisahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Nox:
Paavom you, i think you have some Charu feverROFL It will only get recured when Charu comes back, lets pray for her comebackROFL (Many are going to kill me, especially GunthsLOL)
Somehow i miss Charu, arg bring her soon back and finish her track with her lovable boyfriend, wellwisher, lover, sweetheart aka GWROFL

Nooo Shammu, lets pray so she will  never show up in this show pls...i dont want to see her faceOuch...but Kumaran is so mean...he showed psycho everyday when i had school...now i am full vetti and no psychoConfused but but i dont miss that creature at allAngry.

Edited by Tanu. - 19 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanThendral_USATheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsisahi.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
If Dharman is not the person arranged by Charu, TA might end up going to Dharman for money as the due date is near, as shown in the promo. There he might get to hear Bhuv Lawyer talking about Sundari to Dharman and TA might try to help Sundari, thus linking TA and Sundari track.

Maybe the director confused us by showing the assitant to Dharman giving weird look at TA. Dharman looks like a ruffian, could not be a good guy and looks like he is putting a show.

Aaga motham, Thulasi still will not know the loan matter this week tooOuch. But TA is gg to get nice royal welcome when he goes home.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoThendral_USATTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Gunthy akkaHug!!!

TA jobku Govinda Govindaa!!! Ithu ippo unnaku thevaiya TA??!!!

ROFL sorry guys I can't stop laughing!!! Ithu thaan thannaku thanne maann alli podurathu endu solluravanga!!!

Poor Thulasi!!

Poor Prabha but don't worri Deepa is here!! And he calls Thulasi "sister"!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendral_USATheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for the superb update and nice side comments! Big smile

Suchi matter is going to be more serious and make Prabha extremely sad. It might be Deepa who brings him out of his love failure. Whatever, don't let Deepa marry Prabha before she finishes her college, but i doubt this would happen before their degree. Confused

Congrats TA, you are vetti again, Super! TA is nothing else, but such a loser loser loser. I am so mad at this guy like many of you. He proves again and again that he is not fit for working anywhere. Thulasi, please zip up his mouth. Thulasi should not slap him, but on her own starting to search a job and ignore her hubby regarding his job matter. Any wife would be mad at her hubby for being so stupid, in such a situation when they badly need money. How happy she was in the morning that her hubby starts to go to a job again, i really feel very sad for her. Cry

If this TA goes to see his mom and tells her about this job, she definetly would blame Thulsi's dhosham. If this guy then believes the whole Dhosham thing, i am going to kill him. His Dhosham is his mouth, and not Thulasi. Angry No wonder, he is going to become a mental very soon b/c of the loan matter. Evil Smile

Thank you Kumaran for showing us a hero with only few hours in the job and the most irritating thing was the he went to eat Masal Vadai. Your hero is becoming dummy again and has no more heroic values. It is just too much with the job of your hero, not at all realistic. I just hope, that the team has something better for us in store regarding TA's job. Sleepy

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoThendral_USAThendralfanRuby-86TTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a nice update.

Just my guess that P calling T sister may be because she is already married while D is single and men are careful in addressing single girls as sisters!! Also, dir may want to  make D as P's love interest. Well, whatever it be, P calling T sis is a kind of seed event to later revelations abt the relationship bet'n these two. As for Suchi's parents, escapism is not the answer to everything! Rather than trying to avoid, they cud have told P the actual reason, considering P's helping nature and good heart. It seems like he has been totally used by them for their selfish reasons.

I was totally disappointed with our hero today although like many, I did not have a very positive feeling abt his lasting in this job!! It was really unexpected and he was at his irresponsible best today with total disregard to the dismal financial condition at his home!! Indha lakshanathile ivarukku masaal vadai vera kekkudhu!!  Well, i still don't understand how a guy who is educated and has some bank experience deal with a customer in this manner! What did he have in mind when he recommended D to his old bank?? Did he think he will get back his old job??? This is the height of stupidity! As usual, he fell flat for Dharman (D)'s superficial goodness! This D is the same goonda guy hired by Bhu's lawyer to subdue TPS!  D is def going to play an imp role later in TPS/Bhu tiff. Maybe  something good came out of it that T is in D's good books and this would help TPS later!! Also, good that the loan was also not processed as both D and PA seemed like they were on to something big and cud have caused more problems to TA!!  So, C did not have to do anything for T losing his job!! Well don't we have a saying "thavalai than vaayal kedum? It applies so well to our hero!!

Oh so poor T!! She is going to bash him for the job matter tomorrow and the loan matter is still under wraps!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendralfanautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamTheivamini_00TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsi

Go to top