Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thursday Update 19-05-2011 - TA vetti again! (Page 2)

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the awesome detailed update Gunz. akka! Big smile

Super director! Thanks for making your hero jobless again. Angry Aama TA, ippo saapadu romba mukiyam. Angry I am so angry with Tamizh for making the wrong decision and talking nonsense with that Dharman guy. Angry He should just gave the loan without making any unnecessary speech!

I feel very sorry for Thulasi! Cry She was so happy and too excited that her hubby got a job but now everything is ruined. Ouch Prabha calling Thulasi 'sister' was sweet. Embarrassed So tomorrow she is gonna argue with Tamizh, and hopefully he should spill out all the truth he hid from her, if not...Angry

I have a feeling that this new character Dharman is going to play an important role in the future. ConfusedThe BGM played for him when he entered, made me think he is the villian or something. ShockedThe problem now is how is Tamizh going to pay all the money!? Sleepy My goodness, this couple are having suffrage after suffrage, will this ever stop? Cry

I don't think all the scenes from the promo will be shown by tomorrow. Confused

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 26 June 2012 at 5:59am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAlakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertoThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

What hapenned to the FIREEvil Smile? In short span of time, got blown awayDead?? Again TA showed his irresponsibility todayOuch. Crap! Sorry for me bashing TA today, but could not take his irresponsible way of dealing things.

I am thinking and thinking when was he all responsible...Ouch...was he at any time...only once by making the inspector not to come and spoil the engagement with Charu(some will run and come now...Wink)...Dead...If at all we dont scold TA even today, then only we are so mean and will be like we are so mean...Wink...we just write the truth and show we are not biased...LOL

I am never gg to feel pity for TA anymore for paying the loan he got. Maybe he is going to contact the new character Dharman for moneyShocked?? Is this guy the setup of CharuConfused?? The way Dharman assistant was looking at TA when Dharman was talking about his business looked fishySleepy. Suddenly they will not bring a big actor for just one scene. TA nalla emaara poran to this guyConfused. Sigh!
I too thought that, but once TA asked him to go to a bank, he was moved and agreed. so he cant be Charu's man,but like I said somehow he might help TA, may the link for TPS/TA...lets c..

As usual viewers happiness was short lived with TA job gone GovindaOuch, Thulasi's too...

I had too much doubt as always about his work...Ouch...knowing his character...LOL

Somehow, only in the weekend i get to quote more...Tongue...Happy weekend for me...LOL

Edited by shubba - 19 May 2011 at 12:23pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamacornnRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice update! Nice episode, an unexpected anticlimax -TA gets pink slip within minutes of joining ... ROFL...

It was nice to see P calling T as sister and T feeling for P's situation, signs of things to come.

TA reaches his office on time, takes his right step forward as he enters and gestures his invocation while he settles down, one had feeling that he will last for a while as one could see flashes of old TA as he entered into his customary loose talk with SN.

D is the same person engaged by B to 'take care' of TPS and can be safely added to the TA &T's never ending adversary list. D's business card is definitely one of its kind  -construction, social worker, environmentalist ... ROFL ROFL ... TA has not learnt his lesson from the M's episode of helping dubious person. One good thing is, he did not process the loan, but TA has referred D to his old bank, and not sure what issues will arise from that.

Sad to see T completely devastated on hearing about TA's firing from the job. T's desperation show as she asks if TA can be reinstated if he accepts blame.  While his ex-colleague is correct that about TA being idealist and not being practical and street smart is making matters worse for him, T should look at the brighter side, this is the characteristic that brought them together and something very positive is going to happen to TA linking him with TPS.  The blow up tomorrow between TA & T is going to around the job status.

Will D be the mole... who works for money

Edited by acornn - 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendral_USAautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamThendralfanRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Gunthy for a wonderful update!

Still TA hasnt realized the position where he is. Kadan mela kadan...vatti mela vatti. He still doesnt know what it means to take loan and what will happen if he doesnt pay. Being honest, innocent everything is OK but if he doesnt know how to live smart in life whats the use? D'oh

But oneway I think its better he didnt give loan to this guy...because that rowdy doesnt seem to be a good guy...the way he and his assitant stared looked something fishy Shocked
may be someone Charu had sent to put TA into more trouble and TA escaped by sending him to Venkatachalam?

Is all these Charus plans? First APDs drama, now this guy? Amma Charu enna dhaan unnoda plan and who is your spy...? Charu is like an elephant...irundaalum prechanai illenaalum prechanai...Angry

Definetely GW is going to confuse TA by saying until he takes Tulasi to that temple and do pariharam TA is not going to get a job bcos of Tulasis dhosham...Angry

But looks like TA is going to realize the seriousness of taking loan...as TA is surrounded by numbers in the promo.. I really pity T and T...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanThendral_USAautumnsconcertoJanani20acornnRuby-86TheivaJan50vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful updates Gunz!!! Perfect side cooments too!!

I got so mad seeing what Tamil did, but the comments here lightened my mood. Thanks guys!!

It was nice how Prabha was calling Tulasi his sister.  And Tulasi really cares about Prabha and wants him to be happy.  Director has hinted already that Prabha and Deepa may become closer friends since he doesn't call her sister and Deepa shows extra care towards him.  If Suchi's whole family is avoiding Prabha then there is something bigger to this problem.  We have to wait and see...

Tamil never knows what to do with his big mouth.  You guys are all right.  He talks too much and doesn't use his brains.  Though he thought that what he was doing was a favour to Dharman, he lost his job in less than a couple hours.  Dharman sounds fishy and his PA looks even worse.  It's kind of good that Tamil never got involved into giving any loans to him...I don't trust that place.

This Dharman guy looks like Shymala's father.  Both do social service.  Now that Ta has no job, he should join the company and do his favourite thing...helping others and getting into trouble.

I feel so bad for Tulasi.  The poor girl prayed for his success and was more excited than Tamil.  I thought the  Tulasi crying scene will be that she found the truth about his loan...but it looks like Tamil is going to lie about his first day of work and Tulasi is going to be so upset and mad that she starts crying.

I dunno...but maybe Tamil shouldn't reveal about the interest and loans to her tomorrow right away.  Already Tulasi is sad about Ta losing the job and if she finds out about the money problem at the same time she will be even mad/sad/upset.  I just hope Tulasi uses her brains now and gets a job.  I think she is going to speak to Shymala and ask for help.

Arrrggg...Tamil always said not to worry about money and that he will have so much money one day.  But by looking at today it looks like he is going to ask Dharman for help and get into more trouble then find a way to get a proper job.  Very soon everyone will be at his door asking for money...lets see where he keeps his face then...until then he will be a vetti officer...

This episode furthered the plot of Thendral now...TT are going to meet other people and make new connections...some good and some bad...

Edited by smiles86 - 19 May 2011 at 12:40pm

AnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamThendral_USAacornnRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

I am thinking and thinking when was he all responsible...Ouch...was he at any time...only once by making the inspector not to come and spoil the engagement with Charu(some will run and come now...Wink)...Dead...If at all we dont scold TA even today, then only we are so mean and will be like we are so mean...Wink...we just write the truth and show we are not biased...LOL

OMG Shubba Akka, why Akka why remind me that engagement sceneOuchOuch...i right away remember our Psycho's disgusting glaring towards TAAngry...What a look...she kept on staring @ TA like some property in exhibition...zoo la irunthu escape aagi looking a man for the first time maathiri a look she gaveAngry...That look was so wrong
Dead ...and yes TA acts very responsible when he shouldn't beConfused.

Edited by Tanu. - 19 May 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamThendralfanThendral_USARuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsisahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ rans -  where are u????
experiment gave positive results...see...i gave her a chance to scold her favourite Psycho... LOL

Engagement looks...wow Tanu..what an analysis...how many times u watched that...LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunz for the nice update with super comments.. Tongue

@Shubba akka : Ur comments about that visiting card were too good...!! LOLClap

Prabha's character is really nice.Smile.!! How come he is a son of Bhuvana with such a good heart??? Poor guy he is so much in love with Suchi...!!Cry

I don't know what to say about TA..!! As Thulasi used to say that "oru naal sondoshama irunda pala naal kashtathe anubavikre..' It is becoming true for Thulasi and for us viewers in this TA job's matter..!!
' one day we all were very happy about TA going to job, the next day he has become vetti again...' Hmm...!! OuchShocked
Idule Masala vadai vere.Ouch.!! As Bhuvana's lawyer knows Dharman, There are few chances where Charu knows about this Dharman and may act as stalker..!! ConfusedAngry

It was so sad to see Thulasi.Cry.!! I think may be some one will come and ask for the money(interest money) that too before TA coming to home from his one day work, where she asks for both the job and the money matter when he realizes the date as 17th and hence the promo scene..!! Lets see..!! Confused

@Tanu : Ur comments about engagement were so nice and funny..!! LOL

Edited by TTfan - 19 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86Janani20mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Go to top