They Sooo Are Stalking Us!!!!!!!!!

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did anyone notice Pia's outfit in the new promo??
She's wearing this really smart grey tee (not TπŸ˜†), white slacks and black boots, and a really pretty hair accessory...⭐️

πŸ˜²πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜²PKYEK ke dress designers ne humaari sun li!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜²

Bye bye puraani skirts!!! 😍

P.S. Hope they give my Abhay smart new black clothes too. One year mein kuch toh recession ka effect kam hua hoga. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

~ Adi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PIYA WAS REALLY LOOKIN CUTE PRINCESS BT WANT TO SEE HER IN STRAGHT HAIR...she looks pretty in curls bt looks barbie princess in straight hair... nd seriously abhay needs some black outfit yar he only wers his same gisa pita blackk shirt nd jacket he looks smart but thoda change to banta hai na πŸ˜‰
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Reallly  they must  provide a New Breath takin' Wardrobe to My Abhay ... Please kindly look into this matter ... 😳 I Want my Abhay to Look more Charmin' , and More SeduCtive in BlaCk .. πŸ€—
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol...nooo! I like her curls!! πŸ˜†

@Abhay's outfit...he looks great in everything...but his current jacket must be stinking n wearing away now! Maybe we can send him something...?
BINGO Adi! πŸ‘

Piya's new look is all cool but i will prefer straight hair of Piya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she looks really pretty with straight managable hair 🀣...her hair doesnt keep flying like bhootni this way πŸ€£

For Abhay, yes he can b all "Man in Black" but with nice shirts and t-shirts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Piya looks more Cute in Straight Hairs , although now its a time fo' a New Beginnin' Of a Tale , so they have Changed everythin', as its a need ..
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You caught them Adi. They are so stalking us. 

They have picked up so many things from our Forum. But Pia ki dressing sense aur curly hair is my favourite. πŸ˜†

And I told you already - meri Tea in dinner ka concept bhi Sid ne chori kia. Sid ne? I am so proud of him🀣 
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Piya ws looking damn gud in d new promo😍

curls suit her more than straight hairπŸ˜‰

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes they are doing it ...they cannot change all of the sudden . So with this leap year ..they will show most of the things we have asked for .πŸ˜‰

I liked PIYA dressing style lot ... I wish they can show abhay also with black dress but shirt and T-shirt stuff . Hope they have considered even this .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great observation dear n nice postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ yup I hope they bring sid back looking at this forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ