Gulaal

Look what I found!

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just started watching Gulaal a few days ago, and I must say, Kesar's character is already growing on me. I was sold when I saw the "you kept me apart from yourself for 10 years" scene. His eyes really did all talking between the lines. His character has so many confused layers that it is treat to watch them unfold.

And this guy, Neil, is an amazing actor! Not to mention his chemistry with Gulaal is enthralling. Subtle yet electrifying. Quite a pair. I went on youtube to find their old scenes, and my, what a gold mine did I find! ... and this guy can dance too (dear lord!) look what I stumbled upon on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WicJnRl-xZA

I'm sure there are many ardent fans out here who followed this series and Neil's career well before I stumbled upon them, but count me in cause this series' message runs deep and has great, complex characters. I'm excited like a child who just found a new candy store! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ah! so there is another one like myself who loves his dance.. he's heavenly when he dances...
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did you all read today's article on Indya.com where Neil says he would like to dance with Hrithik Roshan on his new dance show. Kaash woh sapna pura ho jaaye😍😍😍😍.
Star plus people Neil said it loud and clear now everything depends on you guys. Maybe we can write to Star plus hmmm not a bad idea.😆
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya watched neil bhatt as contender in boogie woogie even saw the final...but this boy can act he has great career ahead  
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww hes soo cute, and such a good dancer! yeah i agree wth you guys, it would be wicked if he gt to dance wth hrithik! also, did anyway else notice? it had appy from navya in there aswell, she asked him a question and was wearing red!
zaara10 thumbnail
Glad there's a new neil fan out there :) he's awesome. Loved him on zee tv in Karol bagh as Abhi. He had great chemistry w/ Simi on that show. He did a few dance performances on zee tv too.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Wow! This comes as a shock to me. Boy! he can dance and he's too adorable 😍
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@shalini92 -- He's dancing is heavenly indeed!

@Neil-fan -- Count me in on writing to Star about Neil getting to dance with Hrithik. I'm sure that will be treat to watch!

@arti07 -- You watched that episode! Did Neil win? I wonder how long ago he came in as a contestant.

@Mazzy111 -- Yeah, it's such an added bonus that dances so well.

@zaara10 -- Glad to be in the Neil fan bandwagon! :)

@sarahagstn -- :) Great that you know about it through this! Everyone else seems to know about Neil's other talents.

AnveshaAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Here is the link to more of his dance videos on Neil Bhatt The Rising Star fanclub. Enjoy Neil's dance.