India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

wish abhay erased my memory also

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
No not the whole memory only the PKYEK one. I totally can forget that I started watching the show 6 months earlier which comes back again square one. I can enjoy monday's episode thinking that it's my first day of watching the show. It seems to me that all my 6 months watching PKYEK has no use. It's totally wasted. Again new piya. again detectivegiri. Again stay away from me. Again finding him vampire etc etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200shafaq_abhiyaSwetha-Sai

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nai yar. Is bar sara fast and forward hoga. Nahi to but obviously trp will fall. Kya pata kuch aisa incident ho jaye ke pia ki sari memories breaks me wapis aye. I mean kya pata. Full moon night pe dehradun ka jungle pia ko bula raha ho and she starts waking in sleep and abhay comes for her rescue. And she remembers every thing and next morning gets up all confused whether it was in real or dream. Who knows. And i dont want memory corrosion. Day after tomorrow exam he. Agar ho gaya corrosion to jo ata he wo bhi jayega lol. Buddy be positive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyachahat4uSwetha-Sai

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wow aparajita cvs should see ur prediction. I dont want dragging. Otherwise I will feel bore and will automatically change the channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajita

Peehu24 IF-Sizzlerz
Peehu24
Peehu24

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i wish even i can b positive...promo dekh kar neend uud gayi haiUnhappy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index