Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's only love- A short scene

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
 Hey guys!
Here's a scene on Maneet..hope you like it

IT was a week since maan and geet had returned back to the Khurana Mansion amidst much joy and celebration.
Geet was pleasantly surprised to see all those she cared about in Delhi, there to welcome her back. With Maan holding her hand, her life was once more complete and she,ecstatically happy.

Maan was glad to be home..the pagdi was getitng too much for him anyway and finally, he could breathe and be himself..with his name, that he had worked hard to redeem in Geet's eyes.
All that past, he now looked forward to spending time with his work; with Geet; with his family.
Happy and home at last, The couple stepped inside the house to immediately be engulfed by Dadima's loving hug

Dadima- Bete aap jaante nahi hum kitne khush hain aaj.

Adi- Sach mein Geet..Jabse aap aur maan sir gaye hain..ghar aur office ki khushi hi kho gayi..

Maan- Adi..Discipline nahi rehta kya office mein?

Adi- n-n-nahi sir..main rakhta hoon na discipline

Maan smiled as he lay back in bed after a long day at work..he was unable to sleep and Geet had her head on his chest, and he loved the feel of it there..
Dropping a kiss on her head, he closed his eyes with a smile and thought of the deal they had finalised this morning- it was an important one of 200 crores and he was glad he was back to handle it with his full attention

In the morning

Maan woke while Geet slept on, kissing her gently on her cheek, he caressed her cheeks and went to have a bath, to return 20 minutes later with his clothes lied out and geet probably downstairs
He skipped down the stairs, enthusiastic about working and found Geet in the kitchen..he hugged her from behind, as she was making paranthas for breakfast

Maan- Good morning miss hoshiyaarpur

Geet- aayi usht danav..you were home late last night..and now im sure you have to go..

Maan- I'm sorry mishti, I'll make it up to you..bohot jaldi..

He mentally made plans for the evening  and decided to surprise her..
Dadima was calling him, so he went back to the table,waiting for breakfast like a schoolboy 

Geet came, smiling a little and Dadima guessed why..

Gently teasing them,
Dadima- maan..bete aap kitchen mein kya karne gaye the?

Geet- dadima woh main..

Dadima- Geet bete..aap maan hain kya? humne maan se poocha

Maan- ji woh..main..daadima..ADI..

Geet,dadi- adi?

Maan- haan..woh nakul ne adi ke liye kuchh uh recipes di hain and adi koh try karni thi isliye

Dadima- recipes? kaunsi recipes?

Adi enters

Adi- Sir..ready for meeting? we have to leave in half an hour..

Dadima- arre adi bete..achha hai aap aa gaye..hum aap ki hi baat kar rahe the

Adi- kya hua dadima?

Dadima- bete, maan specially kitchen se aapke liye recipes lekar aaye..wahi jo nakul ne di thi..

Adi- nakul ne? OHH haan...ji...woh sir mujhe bata denge I'm sure...

They eat breakfast and leave..
Geet calls maan around 2 to ask if he's had his lunch, and Maan doesn't pick up..he had to meet the clients and he had told her he would be busy..but she never listened to him anyway..he stifled a tinge of the faintest annoyance and decided to call her later

Geet- hey babaji, inhone phone rakha kyun hai? ab khane ka poochna bhi buri baat hai kya?
thik hai..jayeein..mat khaayen..mujhe kya? main dadima ke paas jaa rahi hoon

geet and dadi went shopping for the huge party they were throwing for the return of the couple

Maan got to know around 5 that he had a launch to go to and he had to reach Geet asap but Geet didn't pick up till he had tried calling about 4-5 times

Maan- Geet..tum kahan thi? kab se..

Geet- janti hoon..kahiye?

Maan-( Isse kya ho gaya? )
Achha suno geet, aaj hume ek launch party ke liye jaana hai..I will be home in half n hour..buy something if u want, and please be ready in time..i'll take 15 minutes to change

He cut the phone before she could say anything

Geet- Dadima, how will we go back home now? traffic itna hoga- we'll reach late..

and she was right...they reached late to be welcomed by a thunderous maan..Dadi prudently went to her room, leaving Geet to face his wrath

Maan- Shopping? Geet, do u have any idea how important this launch is? and now we'll be late

Geet- maan,I'm so-

Maan- please get dressed and come down again..I'm waiting in the car..we'll talk later

Geet wore a baby pink saree which she had recently bought and went downstairs after 15 minutes.
She had had no lunch but she decided she'll have something later and went to the car.

They were quiet throughout the ride to the hotel and when they reached..walked in together arm in arm, announced as Mr and Mrs Khurana
Geet felt a surge of pride and her hand on his arm tightened a bit.
However, she didn't like the atmosphere too much..not that anyone would dare to say anything to her, but she was hungry and these people seemed to have no appetite..
Maan went around introducing her to everyone and Geet smiled fake smiles..waiting impatiently for a moment alone with maan

While they were dancing, she got her chance
Geet- maan..
Maan- Geet main us baare mein koi baat nahi karna chahta..it's over..forget it
he smiled
Geet smiled faintly

Geet- woh nahi maan..kuch aur..

Maan- kya hua geet..tumhara chehra utra hua hai

Geet- .I'm hungry

Maan smiled

maan- tum kitna khati ho miss hoshiyarpur..abhi thodi der pehle toh lunch kiya hoga tumne

Geet- aapne khaya?

maan- haan..
Geet smiled and nodded..feeling a bit hurt..of course, he would have eaten, she was silly not to have eaten herself..chiding herself, she smiled while her insides rumbled

Geet- hum thoda jaldi jaa sakte hain?

Maan- no..dinner karke jaana hoga..it's at 9..

Geet didn't say anything. Maan had asked her to sit down, and with a drink in hand, she was the epitome of elegance. Maan stared lovingly at her from where he was standing, talking to God-knew-who about God-knew-what
And she suddenly looked at him..and he realized as if with a flash

He excused himself, made excuses and went outside with her..

Geet- maan..kya hua?
MAan- chalo..we'll go somewhere quiet..
Geet- but maan.. you said it was important
Maan- yes..but not as much as you Geet..chalo

So they went to a restaurant nearby, and had their dinner..
maan sat back and watched Geet eat..feeling so proud of himself he could burst

Geet caught his eye and smiled
Geet- thank you maan
Maan- are you okay now? You should have had lunch..I'm sorry maine phone nahi uthaya..but itni badi sazaa mat dena ab kabhi

After dinner, they walked outside, strolling hand-in-hand and maan asked geet if she wanted to go back to the launch

Geet put a hand on his arm
Geet- if it's really important, let's go..but ek shart pe

Maan- aur woh kya?

Geet-I'm joining office from tomorrow!

Okay..that's it..sorry, but this was just randomings..hope u guys liked it!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky18apekshatikshasilver.-Elfin-tanya94nonabebuKamalikaGitsallabtGURTIthekolgalfullyfaltukaterpillarOblivion007mandumansijani21pearl.white-Deepzz--SmexySmile-sunshine94GurruKiDeewani-DilsayTSharan-pixie--sumaiya-jyoti06swan20sweet scorpiopennu49erFan-Kash-t_areebshah10anjani-paglimchopraroseinbloomhopehot

Kinnykinshuk Newbie
Kinnykinshuk
Kinnykinshuk

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Very nice I loved it !
please write more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Very well written Geeta...Clap
BTW me missing the way Maan calls Geet.. Ms Hoshiyaapur...Embarrassed

geet.a

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Awww Geetu its wonderfulStarStarStar...short..simple...but can make a perfect episode for a lovley couple like MaaneetClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Loved the way u wrote out the entire day for our Maaneet...lovelyyyEmbarrassed...I m really missing Delhi nowCryCry..want to see Ms.Hoshiyarpur and Dusht-Danav back in action againCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarDilsaygeet.a

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I love it Geetu! Embarrassed
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
aww..thanks u guys!

I wish i could continue..but exams hai na..isllye thoda thoda karke..

if u guys r interested :D
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
cute scene Geetu...Big smile...only if the CVs could come up with such sensible & endearing scenes!!

geet.a

tanya94 Senior Member
tanya94
tanya94

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

its really nice...u should try and continue..i liked the beginningSmile

geet.a

Go to top