Wake up CVs and smell the roses...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   Really guys the episode today was so disjoined that i fail to understand so many things in it...

First of all Kudos to our Maaneet who have the weight of the whole world on their two shoulders and so have forgotten what had happened only a day before(according to the show)

Chalo it is not their fault it lasted for such a short duration that they also must have thought that they were dreaming...    

Second-----Talli Mamaji was in love with some Simran Kaur...good to know...and so that is why he is the forever deewana...that we see now...  
"hum isliya nahi peete hai ki hume koi gaam hai...hum toh isliyea peete hai ki gaam na ho..."    

Third----the PH is breaking all limits of Kanjoosi...Geet didnt get new clothes but her old ones are now altered with short sleeves and the duppatta is from another suit...    

I really don't know why the PH is hell bent on removing all successful writers whoever have been able to hold on to the interest of the audiences...the track was going perfectly ok when they changed the CVs yet again...    

The new Devdas in town...is ...no points in guessing...Dev Babu...    

I gave one suggestion to the CVs of GHSP plz see and tell me if u all agree to it or not???the link is provided below...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
I really want this charm back...

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur analysis Khushi ...👍🏼
1 piece of advice to all my buddies out here ...watch the show without any expectations😆 ...just for them...😍

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I really want this charm back...

me too...pata nahi babaji kab sunege hamari😔
khushi_4ever thumbnail
WHy do they always change writers whenever some of them start giving good scenes????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Loved ur analysis Khushi ...👍🏼

1 piece of advice to all my buddies out here ...watch the show without any expectations😆 ...just for them...😍

Today was such a let down isn't it???
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Today was such a let down isn't it???

The cv's r taking us for granted...😡
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalS

me too...pata nahi babaji kab sunege hamari😔

baba g nahi cv..pta nahi cv kab sunayegay😆😆😆
padamjot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

the CVs nd writers hav lost it all...

wat dey r showing is extreme bull****...Dev's fallen in luv for the fourth time on record...nd guess wat our dear Geet is having tears for her rapist's broken heart... nd our super dear MSK is having his farz above his big principles... nd wat abt the poor innocent Nandini that they r acting as cupid for her wid that 4th timer...

nd abt clothes...Geet was far faarrr better before marriage wid her meagre salary as a secretary...the day she has married the multi billionaire THE MSK her wardrobe has been ruined drastically...such cheap suits...even maan's shirts...as Balwant...yucckkk...50 rs ki shirts jo bulk me li hongi to 40 ki padi hogi...CV's spend sum money...if u cant afford gud writers at least mke it a bit glossy nd gud luking so as to attract viewers...

people watch dis show only for DD & GC but i dnt think even dey can support this sinking ship of GHSP for long...😭😭😭
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The track was going awesome and they removied gautam hegde..now again show is a disaster