Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for the update di..
nyc epi after soo long.. naksh were too gud!
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d beautiful update sam.NaKsh totally rocked 2day.NaKsh ananya ke saath kithne ache lagthe hai na.i luvd them.NaKsh's all scenes r beautiful.i always want that akshi sung 'pyar miljaye'song infront of naitik (aftr marriage)with so much of luv.aaj wo muraad bhi puri huyi.i luvd ur updt always.ur updts r really beautiful.
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  for  the  update  sam🤗.
PS-  if  no  one  is  doing  ME  update  let  me  know I   can  do  it.  i  am  off  this  weekend😃
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviben

thanks  for  the  update  sam🤗.
PS-  if  no  one  is  doing  ME  update  let  me  know I   can  do  it.  i  am  off  this  weekend😃

madhavi ben waht do u think vl bindya poison naksh life again already ev eryone sp naksh were badly hurt if she come to know akshi lost the baby she vl take this as advantage she is going to trouble between naksh spcially andnaksh going to be in more problems last year they showed that she has come only nandu';smarraige but this dont know how many months she is going stay and create problem in akshi and naitik's life. naitik vl be totally pissed of if he watch askhi crying and she get hurt too. binday vl make akshi gulity for losing the child and she vl def going to hurt naksh life and naksh happy days totally gone
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update episode is very nice but precap is bad
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Saman  thanks  for  the  lovely  update   ...   yest   was  a  very  good episode...i  think  bindia is  preg...may  be  thats  why  everyone  is  shocked   to   see  her...may  be  ...naksh  scenes   were  very  good   as  usual
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you! Hope this Bindiya doesn't create more issues.
aksharahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..
precap...nooo..bindiya back?????????i think she is pregnant...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for quick update😊
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..it was so sweet to see natik kissing akshi and the child..and also the kiss given by akshi to naitik ..wooow