Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Grow up Hetal (Page 2)

Dilwali89 IF-Dazzler
Dilwali89
Dilwali89

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RBO_Addict

Originally posted by Hope 89

I don't think Hetal is as bad as you all make her out to be. She is a newly wed & has lot of dreams of spending some time with her husband. She hasn't gone her honeymoon or any where alone with him. Every time they are alone in their room some one shows up without knocking the door. She is also not used to eating so much ghee & masala food, it would be hard for her to eat all that. I don't understand just because she is married she has to change her eating habits & religion over night.

This only happens in Indian society where women are forced to change according to their hubby's family habits. Mona had to do it now its Hetal's turn. Anu & Karan never had to make any adjustments.

I don't know how many people would have gone to honey moon as soon as they got married, also karan had said that he will take her after Sweety delivers, just because he is married he can't forget about his responsibilities. And did Anu and Mona go for their honey moon? that Hetal came to karan and asked him the next day they got married.
Yes I agree with you that men never have to adjust which is not fairAngry, but mostly these days only 5% are in Joint familes rightConfused

Mona & Anu didn't go on their honeymoon because they didn't know that they loved each other. Karan also has to give some priority to his wife not just family. Sweety is pregnant not sick & there are other people in the house. This is just a soap opera not worth us arguing about it. 

ramancal Newbie
ramancal
ramancal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Hetal is so annoying! I can't believe she doesn't realize how nice her in-laws are. Compared to how her family treated Mona is damn lucky. Someone needs to put some sense in her! ugh ANNNOYING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

RBO_Addict Senior Member

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Hetal is really annoying...always running to ambaji for every little thing and then claims she is not a kid. She needs to stop worrying about sweety and try to settle herself with more important things like getting accustomed to their ways. All she does is complain about everything and now she is bad-mouthing an innocent person like Amrit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictsac58375babygirl198722

sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Hetal is really annoying...always running to ambaji for every little thing and then claims she is not a kid. She needs to stop worrying about sweety and try to settle herself with more important things like getting accustomed to their ways. All she does is complain about everything and now she is bad-mouthing an innocent person like Amrit.

Thank yo Shas! my point exactly.  I was so annoyed with Hetal when she backstabbed Amrit.  Amrit is such a sweet person and has stood by Hetal.  Hope Amba ji talks some sense into Hetal soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722Shas3

Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hey all,

i am usually a silent reader in this forum but this I had to say. yeah I completely agree Hetal does need to grow up. She has to go through so many changes and accept them as she grew up in different culture and married into a different one. Living with in-laws in a new experience in itself rather than adding more to it. Hetal needs to really see how many things Mona had to change about herself to become a part of her family and how much ammaji really taunted her in the beginning. No the bua is there to do the same.

Mona being immature at time knew one thing that I loved about her character was she never once mentions how it is at her house to her parents.

Hetal needs to know that you have to share your husband with his family at least. You live a joint family. Not a very understanding woman. She has absolutely forgotten what mona had done to get her married to karan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictsac58375babygirl198722Shas3

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Agree this girl needs to grow up n accept her responsibilities rather than waiting that every thing comes to her on a plate. She has just got married n is not familiar with her inlaws n their ways but this is not a reason to behave so childishly. Agree this Vimmy is a nuisance at times but the others are nice ppl. Besides Hetal comes from an extended family too, she shud at least know how it works n how to behave.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictbabygirl198722

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index