sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not liking Hetal.  She turned out to be a witch after marrying Karan.  She is childish and runs to her mommy whenever there is a problem.  Amrit and whole family (except Satnam and Vimmy) are nice to her.  The treatment Hetal is getting is so different that how Mona was treated by in-laws.  Baa, Amba and phui were so mean to sweet Mona.  They wouldn't even let her go visit her family.  It's time Amba ji stop being a hypocrite and talk some sense into hetal.
Edited by sac58375 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that wont happen yar...ambaaji also same like phui and baa...see how she told if hetal wont come to mumbai mona also wont come...
meeza thumbnail
hetal needs to realize that her in-laws are treating her way better than  her parents ever did to mona..she keeps whining and complaining to her family bout her in-laws..watever mona went through she alwz said good things about her in-laws... Hetal needs to wake up and smell the koffee, if she keeps behaving like this she will end up with nothing..
Kinnykinshuk thumbnail
yes she needs to be mature.
I find her kiddinsh sometimes
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
hetal is such a child...she needs to be thrown back into her mayka for awhile...I can't believe her...so immature, and lacks understanding!
April2007 thumbnail
Ambaji, Baa, Phui including Masterji and men in the house who have no voice, all need to grow up and smell the roses. Bedis should confront them with their double standards and abusive ways..and threaten to send Hetal back.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Hetal is as bad as you all make her out to be. She is a newly wed & has lot of dreams of spending some time with her husband. She hasn't gone her honeymoon or any where alone with him. Every time they are alone in their room some one shows up without knocking the door. She is also not used to eating so much ghee & masala food, it would be hard for her to eat all that. I don't understand just because she is married she has to change her eating habits & religion over night.

This only happens in Indian society where women are forced to change according to their hubby's family habits. Mona had to do it now its Hetal's turn. Anu & Karan never had to make any adjustments.

Originally posted by: Hope 89

I don't think Hetal is as bad as you all make her out to be. She is a newly wed & has lot of dreams of spending some time with her husband. She hasn't gone her honeymoon or any where alone with him. Every time they are alone in their room some one shows up without knocking the door. She is also not used to eating so much ghee & masala food, it would be hard for her to eat all that. I don't understand just because she is married she has to change her eating habits & religion over night.

This only happens in Indian society where women are forced to change according to their hubby's family habits. Mona had to do it now its Hetal's turn. Anu & Karan never had to make any adjustments.

I don't know how many people would have gone to honey moon as soon as they got married, also karan had said that he will take her after Sweety delivers, just because he is married he can't forget about his responsibilities. And did Anu and Mona go for their honey moon? that Hetal came to karan and asked him the next day they got married.
Yes I agree with you that men never have to adjust which is not fair😡, but mostly these days only 5% are in Joint familes right😕
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RBO_Addict

I don't know how many people would have gone to honey moon as soon as they got married, also karan had said that he will take her after Sweety delivers, just because he is married he can't forget about his responsibilities. And did Anu and Mona go for their honey moon? that Hetal came to karan and asked him the next day they got married.
Yes I agree with you that men never have to adjust which is not fair😡, but mostly these days only 5% are in Joint familes right😕

Mona & Anu didn't go on their honeymoon because they didn't know that they loved each other. Karan also has to give some priority to his wife not just family. Sweety is pregnant not sick & there are other people in the house. This is just a soap opera not worth us arguing about it. 

ramancal thumbnail
Hetal is so annoying! I can't believe she doesn't realize how nice her in-laws are. Compared to how her family treated Mona is damn lucky. Someone needs to put some sense in her! ugh ANNNOYING