Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

congrats

agree with u me very angry on cv's

--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats manoj..  👏

I agree with u guys  .. i feel same thing at least ek cell me band karna chahiye..  other than that todays episode is very nice..
..Amira.. thumbnail
Congoo but I think that today's epi wass aweesomee n Kmh1 ka end achaa thaa!! sirf romantic scene hone se pyar nahii hota, u can see their love in their ayes, this is truee lovee =D
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

congrats

agree with u me very angry on cv's

thanks dear
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: --rama--

Congrats manoj..  👏

I agree with u guys  .. i feel same thing at least ek cell me band karna chahiye..  other than that todays episode is very nice..

thanks rama episode was nice solely coz of Arjuhi
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you.  Have the same view point.

In KMH1 also, Arjun suffered till the end, and was saved by Arohi from being nearly hanged after she found the CD showing evidence. Now the same tactics, CVs are repeating in KMH2. 

Every night, I/We hope that the episode will show some happy moments of our Arjuhi, the police will catch the real culprit, reveal the raaz, etc. but all our hopes are shattered the next day. CVs please end this track.  It is getting boring and annoying now.

Evil deeds like setting the building on fire, etc. are given more importance.  Spoiling the image of Police force. WHY?

CVs are torturing us and Arjuhi. NOT FAIR AT ALL
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also agree with you - These CV's are now really playing with our emotions with this track...I just hope Arjuhi get out of jail ASAP so they can be together again...!!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: amira_saeed

Congoo but I think that today's epi wass aweesomee n Kmh1 ka end achaa thaa!! sirf romantic scene hone se pyar nahii hota, u can see their love in their ayes, this is truee lovee =D

thanks amira😃 episode was good minus the fire scene 
as far as s1 is considered though we got a happy ending but fact is ending was rushed
@italic i never said that what i meant here is there is just a week left still the stupid case has not been solved .i m just asking 1 week full of Arjuhi moments minus the tensions MU n some stupid family drama .i dont think i m asking 2 much
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

I also agree with you - These CV's are now really playing with our emotions with this track...I just hope Arjuhi get out of jail ASAP so they can be together again...!!

the 1 week left i want jsut Arjuhi😃

by the way i like ur name😃
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

the 1 week left i want jsut Arjuhi😃

by the way i like ur name😃

Oh thanks😳