Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
i m quite angry with cvs today .First of all i m quite fed up of this whole stretched track when they know they have few days left then y cant they just end this stupid track🤢 .it would have been so much better if they ended the track including the court case KSA recovery in this week itself .so that the last week we could only enjoy happy n tension free Arjuhi scenes .par nahi jate jate bi humare dil ko todna hai jaise s1 mein kiya tha
Just look todays episode they not only ruined the classic scene that their  lack of creativity n come something with original but also the pathetic editing 

THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN WAS PUTTING ARJUHI IN SEPERATE LOCK UPS WHERE THEY CANT EVEN SEE EACH OTHER PROPERLY 
itna reham karte ki dono ko ek hi lock uo mein dalte tho kam se kam Arjuhi aur hume kuch to khushi milti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
yipee i m a dazzler now 
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo manoj...
n yes m also very angry with dem...

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

congo manoj...
n yes m also very angry with dem...

thanks anshi atfirst i dint realise then saw the change i  color from yellow to green phir pata chala .its all due to this rocking forum😃
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
manoj.. it wudnt have made sense to put them in the same cell.. jails r supposed to be segregated na.. i am surprised dono ke cells adjoining the!! ofcourse its painful to see them apart.. but thats the point!!
..anshita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

thanks anshi atfirst i dint realise then saw the change i  color from yellow to green phir pata chala .its all due to this rocking forum😃

humm..ryt dis forum is really rocking...
mere liye to dilli abhi bahut door hai...😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

humm..ryt dis forum is really rocking...
mere liye to dilli abhi bahut door hai...😆

dont worry anshi ek mujhe tho 4 months lage as i m too lazy but i m sure u can make it in 1 month itself
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

manoj.. it wudnt have made sense to put them in the same cell.. jails r supposed to be segregated na.. i am surprised dono ke cells adjoining the!! ofcourse its painful to see them apart.. but thats the point!!

cmon Aksh G spare me the logic here😛 i mean  EK soaps mein vaise bi logical kuch hota nahi .ek aur illogical scene se kya fark padta .atleast we would have been happy .its not that they would do something *ahem ahem* there😆
..anshita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

dont worry anshi ek mujhe tho 4 months lage as i m too lazy but i m sure u can make it in 1 month itself

hope so...newbie se goldie isi forum me hi bani hu...😳
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

hope so...newbie se goldie isi forum me hi bani hu...😳

i m sure tumhare liye Dilli door nahi