Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what is difference between normal human and human

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

It was a filler ...nothing for meWinkCryLOL

Dev is all upset and mamaji offers him drink.  Dev opposes (I dont drinkWackoWackoWacko..babaji this is the last think I wanted to hear...he could have said he stopped drinking..lier lier put him on fireAngry)...mamaji convinces him to drink and leaves.  Dev gets talli and starts his Nano imaginations...he sees standing outside but she leaves...Maan comes and consoles him.  Dev spills the beans (Good dialoguesClap)...

omg there was a scene of busy Lacchi and searching Maan (for Dev)..where he gets another bouncer from herLOLLOLLOL

Maan and Geet scene (dont wanna say mannet sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) where Geet wanting to meet Maan n he enters.  Both discussion about Dev Nano.  Dev enters and says he does not want Maan to help him (ab sharaf ki haad hogayiDeadDeadDead) Maan thinks I will help u

Geet finds Nano all worries and asks the same.  Nano says her worries regards getting married, new family, relations, etc.  Ballu overhears and gives gyaan regarding love and getting into new relationship.  Just to endup finding Geet giving him a killer lookROFLROFLROFL...(this one look showed Geets disinterest in his speech)..Ballu excuses himself for talking more..Nano leaves Geet asks Ballu to meet her back of the house (what difference it makes Geet...whereever u got..we follow..btw there is nothing to happenWinkEmbarrassedConfused)

Tsunami hits Dev again...I mean mamaji visits him again...mamaji tries to explain difference btw normal human n humanConfusedConfusedConfused...he forces Dev to drink which Nano sees...she comes and mamaji skips..she gives her regular attitude dose to Dev...he stares her...n says wish she knows...she says tell to ur wifi...n leaves..omg...he throws the scotch...how dare...he could have returned to mamaji...LOLLOLLOL

Dialogue of the day:  Angoor ki pari..laal pari...husn baano...(aka multivitaminWink)...credits to mamajiROFL

Today's big question for all what is the difference between aam insaan (normal human) and insaan (human)!!!!!!!!!!!
Do give ur answersWink

Edited by Naz_Angel - 19 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshsRishabala.love.Regal.DrashtiDhamiNo1sldeepsKomal.GullmeravigilisomechantefilleBingeLuvScooby_Rashmi-MansiKohli-Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinasun-naaaaaaaaaanshranahtani88SaynaFMt_areebGiraffidaebobby13rocksundisclosedblackb28

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
omg...dev, dev, dev...sawal ka toh mujhe pata nahi par yeh naam dekh dekh ke , meri to halat kharrab hogaye hai  CryWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishabala.loveAtiffaInfinitedreamsGiraffidae-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

omg...dev, dev, dev...sawal ka toh mujhe pata nahi par yeh naam dekh dekh ke , meri to halat kharrab hogaye hai  CryWinkLOL

it was a Dday for me what do i say...i mean dry day as no proper maneet sceneWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Rishabala.loveGiraffidae

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i am more interested in jugnu's heartbreakCry...want to know more about that...and forget human...what is normal even????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishabala.loveInfinitedreamsGiraffidae-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i am more interested in jugnu's heartbreakCry...want to know more about that...and forget human...what is normal even????

omg Sylv...being talli all day is normal...LOLLOLLOL

Rishabala.loveGiraffidaeundisclosed

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post

Rishabala.loveGiraffidae-Nightingale-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by undisclosed

omg Sylv...being talli all day is normal...LOLLOLLOL

oh no...LOL...and it wasn't normal...it became the norm...something led to this man being drunk all day...and somehow it was just accepted as normal for him...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishabala.loveGiraffidae

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Good post naz but we needed another kitchen scene...this time maybe with geet cooking aloo benganWink...

Rishabala.loveGiraffidae-Nightingale-

Go to top