Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Bharti & Murli Ka Honyemoon (Page 2)

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Havent's watched the clip, so dunno what u ladies are on about.

@rakhie you want you husband to have eye locks and loot your earings? ROFL He is going make you stop watching  serials because of all these crazy ideas ROFLROFLROFL You always crack me up ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yaar after watching these serials I've realised how much wooing I've missed out on!

Abhi bahut kuch baki hai.  Tonight I have to find myself a step ladder, reach for something on top of the wardrobe, lose my balance and do the obligatory falling into his arms moment Blushing.  I have to time it just right.  He never comes home at a set time ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 20 May 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownfuzzyface

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

after watching the clip the second time, i realized that bharti doesn't look too happy on her honeymoon. she looks stressed, though she is all alone, by her husband who is all loving...apparently she hasn't confided in her husband, and that is the reason of her anxiety, my guess...

regarding the set romancing drills in these shows, they don't happen in real life, the way they are shown...having said this, i still have great fascination for eye locks...of course not to cause a traffic jam, or an eye lock in a war zone or when somebody's life is in peril...but i think one's eyes are,(and can be) reflective of multiple feelings, from anger and hate to love and admiration...
human eyes have been discussed as a very strong medium of expression in arts and literature...and they definitely have very great significance in poetry and visual arts...
having been married for over 20 years, my husband and i can communicate really well on a number of issues, just by looking at each other...i understand though, not every couple can reach to that level of understanding where they get to know each other's point of view without uttering the words...for me it is pretty romantic in itself...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanaddicted1fuzzyface

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

after watching the clip the second time, i realized that bharti doesn't look too happy on her honeymoon. she looks stressed, though she is all alone, by her husband who is all loving...apparently she hasn't confided in her husband, and that is the reason of her anxiety, my guess...

regarding the set romancing drills in these shows, they don't happen in real life, the way they are shown...having said this, i still have great fascination for eye locks...of course not to cause a traffic jam, or an eye lock in a war zone or when somebody's life is in peril...but i think one's eyes are,(and can be) reflective of multiple feelings, from anger and hate to love and admiration...
human eyes have been discussed as a very strong medium of expression in arts and literature...and they definitely have very great significance in poetry and visual arts...
having been married for over 20 years, my husband and i can communicate really well on a number of issues, just by looking at each other...i understand though, not every couple can reach to that level of understanding where they get to know each other's point of view without uttering the words...for me it is pretty romantic in itself...

i think that eyelock are great too, a nice way to convey feelings; the only thing that i dislike is when the moment go on for 3minutes. I don't know if you've noticed but in the button scene, when Kamala left, we can see murli... SIGHTING !!!!! the writers made this moment WAY TOO LONG ! i'm so angry at them for ruinning such a nice thing and at vikrant for SIGHTING in the middle of such a romantic scene DAMNAngry

on the other side, about Bharti facial expression, it's because she have to tell him bout Gau/jumka plans so she feels bad.

Edited by bavdfan - 20 May 2011 at 2:52pm

nainakkkfuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

Conveying something with your eyes is one thing.  Being able to read someone's eyes is one thing.  Locking eyes with someone for minutes on end completely oblivious to what is happening around you is quite another!

Agree with everything you've said about the eyes being the window to the soul.  But tv serial eye-locks border on the ridiculous quite often.

The BharLi button scene was ruined for me by the eye-lock that Kamala witnesses.  Everything upto that point, and after it was just fine.  It seemed more natural when Bharti was going about sewing the button unaware of the significance of her actions or the moment, while Murli was completely aware of it.  That's what made it special.  The eye-lock spoilt an otherwise lovely moment.  For me anyway.

I'm not averse to eye-locks.  I just think they're a little overdone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the video.

Hmmm.. taking off the jhumka's is so old its like annoying now. =(  First DM now Murli.! All Imagine heroes seem to have ear fetish! Pinch

Oh! [am I just being besharam?] I don't think Im ready to see BharLi SR yet.. Please show them together as a couple more. 

Is that too much to ask??

&& why does Bharti look like she wants to back hand Murli when his arm is placed on her shoulder?

Rakhie_08fuzzyface

mahwish93 Newbie
mahwish93
mahwish93

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
is it possible that she says stop all this nonsense murli ji i told u mere liye man ka milan hi kaffi hai i mean it can be a possibility no ? lool
or maybe i have too much imagination loool

fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

Thanks for the video.

Hmmm.. taking off the jhumka's is so old its like annoying now. =(  First DM now Murli.! All Imagine heroes seem to have ear fetish! Pinch

Oh! [am I just being besharam?] I don't think Im ready to see BharLi SR yet.. Please show them together as a couple more. 

Is that too much to ask??

&& why does Bharti look like she wants to back hand Murli when his arm is placed on her shoulder?

Sanju Hug.  Good to see you here. 

I don't want to see a BharLi SR just yet either.  Bearing in mind their convo on their wedding night regarding mann ki milan vaghera vaghera, I feel it would be too soon if done now.

We can see Murli getting closer to her emotionally little by little.  The physical aspect needs to go the same way.  It would be silly to show him making such a big jump (into bed! LOL) literally days after the wedding. 

I'd much rather a slow progression of their relationship before an SR is thrust upon me.  No pun intended ROFL

fuzzyface

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
as much as i love the couple; i'm not ready to see the SR neither.
But the Cv's are planning the pregnancy track for the next weeks so the SR must come soon.

fuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index